Honeywell normally open zone valve | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell normally open zone valve in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Interesting question and one I’ve never even thought about until I messed up today. This might be a bit long….

I’ve got a multi fuel system on the go, gravity primary’s for hot water off Rayburn, big biomass boiler, air source is involved for the floors , pumped heating split into 5 zones blah blah blah

So I’ve got 10 zone valves in total, it’s a pretty complicated system but nothing too crazy. However I messed up massively today. I fitted the wrong zone valve In the wrong place. I should’ve put a normally open valve in off the hot water (gravity) but I fitted a normally closed one instead and the normally open is elsewhere.

Can I just swap the heads over? Does anyone know?
Are the body’s the same ? Surely it’s just a reversed actuator motor right?
Can I just swap the power heads over instead of having to drain this behemoth down. It was an absolute pig to fill up
I’m hoping someone just gonna say , swap the heads the body’s are the same

Cheers

Yep just swap the head over as the bodies are the same

Similar plumbing topics

R
  • Question
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
  • Question
Concusive taps are very common in public...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Screen just shows time taken to heat from cold...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back