How to drill the the BACK of tile ALREADY installed onto masonary wall | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to drill the the BACK of tile ALREADY installed onto masonary wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn!

Well, what a self congratulatory post . . . ..

I disagree, at the start of the thread he didn't know if it would work and it could have failed miserably but it didn't. So a pat on the back is deserved in my opinion.

Hey Avatar.....

382505_10151431999442014_1843790893_n.jpg

Thats what we think of your comment!

News update - forum sponser can actually post a picture like that to insult its members - I think I will be having a word to Dan about you mate!

Insulting you no one else, wonder why ? Think he has good reason, most of the time you talk shyte

Me and everyone else on this forum mate - you included!

Lets not get our knickers in a twist shall we . . . .

365 drills I apologise!

Kindly remove that offensive picture however as it does not show you or the forum in a good light . . .

I don't think it was an unreasonable post avatar, he's gone to the effort to fabricate a tool and has decided to show us the process! We had to do a similer thing but this way would have been so much easier! We had to take the tile off on the other side , we were drilling diagonal so there was no way to measure up.

lighten up :) i would have posted far worse!

if im in this situation then i know who im ringing up!

Haha offensive?! If you get offended by that I'd like to apologise for this.... :ciappa:

Cheer up!

I am know I am rude and insensitive - that's why I am proud to be a plumber!

You are not allowed to be one unless you mouth off all day long . . . .

Me and everyone else on this forum mate - you included!

Lets not get our knickers in a twist shall we . . . .

365 drills I apologise!

Kindly remove that offensive picture however as it does not show you or the forum in a good light . . .
Not insulting me only YOU :)

Yikes indeed, I thought he was just joking about being offended? Oh well, he'll be back soon and we can get back to talking about drill bits.

Can't you lot just play nicely?!

I leave you alone for a while & this happens. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed!

Back to the subject in hand, I still don't definitively know why the customer wanted this drill & why they wanted to drill the hole in this way? What's it all for? That's all I want to know........ please.

HA HA, I drilled out a 22mm hole to get a prv blow off out through a stone n rubble wall today, took a wee while, over 20 mins and when I finally broke through, I trotted downstairs to inspect the exterior result and it looks like Ive got some rendering to do next week! 1/2m2 of thick render popped off the wall, must remember to to bring my cores in the van next time:(

HA HA, I drilled out a 22mm hole to get a prv blow off out through a stone n rubble wall today, took a wee while, over 20 mins and when I finally broke through, I trotted downstairs to inspect the exterior result and it looks like Ive got some rendering to do next week! 1/2m2 of thick render popped off the wall, must remember to to bring my cores in the van next time:(
That's a bummer :(

yep, nice new cores are so much better than a 1m masonary drill, tkaes just as long in stone though. Still the old bird makes great coffee and a lovely sponge so not all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

N
No blockage in soil pipe? Was he a plumber or...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
All three holes created in a different...
Replies
Views
365drills
You can see where we have made progress...
Replies
Views
365drills
C
no not sarcastic at all
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back