I'm An Engineer...................... | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I'm An Engineer...................... in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that just brought up my supper!

Sorry boss, just thought I'd highlight the dangers of wire wool! I stopped using it long ago but if I hadn't, Paul's finger would have made me. Was disgusting.

Just read that thread, gonna be a cold year in that house. But he might/ will be able to read the temperature at the boiler on his PC screen reminding him of how silly he has been if he connects his super duper Linux server through the VRC65 unit (if he knows that's just the start of what he needs).
Sounds like he is trying to build a BMS for his house. Obviously a bored rich guy (who probably couldn't "engineer" his finger up his own backside based on his ideas for his "Project")

Kim-rocket.jpg
Richard's control room?

I had no idea wire wool could be so dangerous? Don't use it often but how is it so bad.

PMSL at the above picture by the way!!

Always used it and only had one injury trying to pull it apart rather than cutting it. Let's just say cheese wire. Oh and blood.

I had no idea wire wool could be so dangerous? Don't use it often but how is it so bad.

PMSL at the above picture by the way!!

It's the bacteria that a, the wire wool holds, and b, you carry on your skin. He got a tiny speck of it stuck in his finger and the results were catastrophic tbh. I'll see if I can get any pics of it.

I gave up using wire wool years ago when I was working in a bathroom fitting a loo. Cleaned the pipe up and some particles of wire wool ended up in the plastic bath. Got called back the next day to rust stains in the bath. They came out but that was the last time I used wire wool. I moved over to using stainless steel scourers at that time because the clean strips weren't readily available.

I can understand the frustration with this muppet, I've read the posts and the problem is ours, just don't respond to the twit.

Although he's being polite, his posts are passive aggressive, he always responds to posts,

One of the last posts was 'be careful' hint of sarcasm, he responded 'thanks I will'

He was online at midnight because I was watching avatar and he was still on banging on about his crap.

ignore him he'll go away

Maybe just go quiet on him, but don't keep calling for the thread to be deleted/locked because I really want to see some pics or even a YouTube video tour of the completed project.

Maybe just go quiet on him, but don't keep calling for the thread to be deleted/locked because I really want to see some pics or even a YouTube video tour of the completed project.

yes me too!!! and when he has posted it, the mods can move it to the hall of shame thread......:44:

why is it not called a 'T' plan ?

Because in 1978, Honeywell... I've no idea but in all probability it was to confuse DIY'ers into giving up and calling a proper heating engineer.

Make me a moderator so I can shut down this thread please,

bunch of muppets:waving:

Make me a moderator so I can shut down this thread please,

bunch of muppets:waving:
SUSTAINED!

judge_hammer.jpg

Doesn't everyone want to see how Kim's project works out? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
I'm putting in a utility sink, in a limited...
Replies
Views
DotBean
D
Hello and welcome
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Sounds like he was in too deep. At least he...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Back