install trvs | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss install trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
how much would you charge to supply and fit 6trv's and 8 locks valves ,
drain down
install
chemical
balance system at the end

got a customer i did work for and they asked me to price , then they text back saying they are getting 2 more quotes

i quoted for Honeywells vtl 120 +sentinel +3H labour

house condition is 5 stars out of 6

i thought 225 off top of head. but after reading other two post and not wanting to be underpriced i'll change that 425.

i quoted 350

then gave them another option for trv only and no lock shields and cheap inhibitor from tool station ( so no rebalancing the house ) for £230 cash ,

what shoked me they thought I was expensive so they said they will be looking for more quotes

Quote A) £300 done properly
Quote B) get it done cheap by someone else and here's my number when you need it fixed

Why is always some one picking on me been foreigner ? Yes , I am ! So what ? I is no cowboy at all !
Have you ever heard from me going on about something to abuse you in person ?

I is no stealing anyone's work , I is no undercutting anyone and I is no working for peanuts .... So I work hard to win my costemrs and I do a good job so what over all is the problem ?

Why is always some one picking on me been foreigner ? Yes , I am ! So what ? I is no cowboy at all !
Have you ever heard from me going on about something to abuse you in person ?

I is no stealing anyone's work , I is no undercutting anyone and I is no working for peanuts .... So I work hard to win my costemrs and I do a good job so what over all is the problem ?

Be a man and don't come back to me with lines :

i was on a wind up

I was in a wind up...

Stan wins by a TKO.

i quoted 350

then gave them another option for trv only and no lock shields and cheap inhibitor from tool station ( so no rebalancing the house ) for £230 cash ,

what shoked me they thought I was expensive so they said they will be looking for more quotes

I'd be looking for another customer then! No loyalty = no interest from me! That price is very fair imo.

stan Why honeywell do you not get a good discount on danfoss combi set

never fitted dnfoss tbh ,
I have fitted hundreds of honeywell and never ever gad problem with them + I get them £10.20 +vat for the VTL 120 Pack
have fitted on few Drayton TRV4 but they are just to expensive

Micro-bore or 15 ? If it's 15 . 3 mins a rad. Micro-bore 20 mins. A rad.

Drain down and service boiler at same time

Refill and balance

All in 3 hours

£300 - 400 plus vat.

thats what i pay for the danfoss combi set lockshield and trv, if you every need to buy the head on its own they charge £15, and the trv is about £8/£9 plus vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
drop me a line at...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Thread closed. I think that this has now been...
Replies
Views
Back