install trvs | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss install trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only take shoes off to quote. When j do the job it's dust sheets or floor covering.

I only take shoes off to quote. When j do the job it's dust sheets or floor covering.

Lol taking my boots off once at door without custard asking, once got me a huge job, and knock on jobs.....

I was 4th to quote inc BG, she just gave me the job without a quote which I insisted on her having anyhow, she just replied " I don't care if you are 3 times more expensive, your van is immaculate, and you were the ONLY one who removed your boots without asking" real Mrs Bucket type character lol, but she kept the coffee flowing for 3 days, we just kept firing the Henry's up for no reason when she was out of sight, she thought we were effing great, still makes me laugh now

Shoe covers and small service sheet for small jobs . Big sheet on bbu. Runners and sheets rest of time. Wet days double sheet at door to catch water from boots.

Update !

She just got back to me and wants me to do the job . They had two quotes one cheaper one about the same , and as they now me already they have chosen to go with me ,
interest fact is that they house is 4 stars out of max 6 and they are not willing to spend little more and have all valves changed at the same time
they have chosen option 2
drain down and install only 6 trv +cheap inhibitor
total cost £250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
drop me a line at...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Thread closed. I think that this has now been...
Replies
Views
Back