install trvs | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss install trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micro-bore or 15 ? If it's 15 . 3 mins a rad. Micro-bore 20 mins. A rad.

Drain down and service boiler at same time

Refill and balance

All in 3 hours

£300 - 400 plus vat.

trust me I can work fast but 3 min to change a rad valves , No . I can not see the point of ding this

3 mins is reasons pace. New nuts and olives and stump. Not just unbolt and bolt on.

Sorry the point if being quick is from being in price . £5 per valve. Whole street to do. Normally charge £25 per vale when doing boiler swap. Lads never intersted in rad valves.... They wanted £150 a day for combi swaps . Doing valves u make a lot more!!

I don't care how fast you are, water only drains so fast! Nowadays I leave most rad valves on a swap. I've seen the old belmonts hold water on a combi?

i do and fit whatever the customer is willing to pay for.

if they want to pay for a £3 trv then they get one.

NEVER take your shoes off in a house in case you injure your feet, wear paper overshoes

Shoes come of if I go upstairs and if stairs and bedrooms have carpets ! If I do stay in the house for more then 3 days then sticky clear poly goes in all carpets !

id of said £300 give or take time scale id say a day to be safe and do it right and for the right price just leave your card and tell them it will be twice that when you have to fix it

What more are you ment to do

where i live probably 300 with danfoss valves and cleaner inhibitor etc. btw please dont take ur boots off. i know it looks very respectfull but a broken foot after a 1200 rads fell on it doesnt pay the mortgage. shoe covers are cheap as chips..

buy a box of the blue shoe covers and latex gloves keep them in the van this way your covered.

SafeGas is correct - in domestic house boots off evertime - clean socks everday CHK
Shoes come of if I go upstairs and if stairs and bedrooms have carpets ! If I do stay in the house for more then 3 days then sticky clear poly goes in all carpets !

AMS Ormskirk sell a Drayton (look alike) TRV for £8.00 a pop - i think its called 'premier' fitted loads
and saved our customers loads aswell centralheatking :detective:

You take your shoes off when you're working?? Never.

I put a clean dustsheet down at the front door and thoroughly wipe my feet on it, and any provided mat outside. Never had any complaints.

I've got heavy duty over shoes that I use when I leave the sheeted area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
drop me a line at...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Thread closed. I think that this has now been...
Replies
Views
Back