is it me or............ | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 992

Discuss is it me or............ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

just removed myself from another newish forum as Darian and Andrew have finally got right up my nose, veissman only, I can hang a boiler and be off in half an hour ............ Becomes rather boring after 5 days. Then u get the I'll undercut any one numpties, why cant folk out side other forums just accept there are other boiler manufacturerss, the fact that undercutting each other is bad for all in the long term and they dont always know the answer, I certainly dont, but when you do and get shouted down ffs!! dam it I've resorted to cursing and swearing, the idiots way of showing youve lost the argument.

Seems there are forums with more decorum out there, I'm back team :)

TBH John,

the facebook forums really do my head in especially the ones who think they know it all and think a missing pipe clip is a hanging offence.

Personally i think the facebook forums have spoilt this one, this is the best by miles, sick to death of the peeps on the ukpf facebook pages

You could solve it by gassing everyone with a Facebook account. Stop playing away from this forum you bunch of forum tarts!

I sort off do both adam, but going to pack in with the fb one, never had a problem with anybody on here but theres one guy on the fb one , that if i ever meet him , i will deck him !

Who's that Jon.

And if you say "You, Croppie. ..." my retribution will be forever classified as medieval. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, daren't say mate, i just hope he isnt or doesnt ever come on here , anybody who calls me a ***** over the internet rather than to my face will cop it, especially if he supports bradford .

Barely have time for this one anymore but the others do turn up in Facebook. Yes quite a few of them do get on my nerves too ! Often it is insecure people being clever/bullies or insecure peeps looking for affirmation.

and i was getting a complex out there, back with the best, apart fm one called John :)

told me to jog on, doesnt like discussions it seems :) what a tit,

I lasted 10 minutes on their! UKPF is so easy going it's a joy to be a part of and the FB page well maybe someone should organise a mass straightener!!

Told Andrew Hitler Millward to **** orf last night haha preaching *****

Him and Darien. Thou shalt not fit any boiler except Viessman. Thou shalt not add inhibitor. Thou shalt carry a water softener in thy van and fill with ion-exchanged softened water only. Thou shalt not fit room stats or TRVs, only weather comp.

I am waiting for this to blow up in their faces in a few years when systems sludge up and Viessman don't want to know...

In their defence , not a lot know this , viessmann DO NOT want inhibitor in their systems , they never have.

Aye, the ph neutral de ionized mineral water produced from the tears of virgins and blessed by the holy monks of Tibet is all that you should use spiel get a bit long in the tooth after a bit :p

His post was about not forgetting gas regs and reminding us how it should be done ffs

In their defence , not a lot know this , viessmann DO NOT want inhibitor in their systems , they never have.

I found a nice sludged up flow switch in a vito 200w a week odds ago, made me think the rest of it is pretty grotty too :lol:

Jon, no doubt. And I can see sound chemical and metallurgic reasons why. But that's on a new, pristine system. Old systems can never be flushed 100% clean. Ionisation has already occurred. The pipes and rads are already patinated with oxides. It's going to continue...

"Darian Takieh Jonathan can you please refrain from using foul language. We never powerflush ever. In our opinion powerflushing causes more problems than it cures. If a system is that badly contaminated then we would do full new system."

Hot off the press as it were. Just posted on fb.

In the real world, how many jobs do you think you'd win if you told the customer "Sorry mate, your system's dirty but I'm not flushing it, I'll rip your house apart to repipe it all"

Living in La La Land IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back