is it me or............ | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 995

Discuss is it me or............ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing i love about here, i know I'm not the smartest, neatest or best engineer out there but I'm made to feel like an equal in here. You guys are awesome engineers and feeling a part of that, rather than a silly wee schoolboy is what makes this place special.
/brownnoser :D

He wont start again i am sure, i commented on a worcester boiler ages since, i didnt have a go , i put lol at the end .Within 2 mins he was calling me a ***** , said something about me being negative , having pit bulls , he may have got me mistaken with somebody else. I had only left one 4 word comment . I wont say who he is, just incase he is on here.
But if he does say anything else you will all know who he is lol

The thing i love about here, i know I'm not the smartest, neatest or best engineer out there but I'm made to feel like an equal in here. You guys are awesome engineers and feeling a part of that, rather than a silly wee schoolboy is what makes this place special.
/brownnoser :D

your right mate, no one knows everything and this forum is a good place to ask questions and get the right answer! Yes there's banter but that's a good way to involve a wide variety of people on a common subject.

He wont start again i am sure, i commented on a worcester boiler ages since, i didnt have a go , i put lol at the end .Within 2 mins he was calling me a ***** , said something about me being negative , having pit bulls , he may have got me mistaken with somebody else. I had only left one 4 word comment . I wont say who he is, just incase he is on here.
But if he does say anything else you will all know who he is lol

Sounds like a regular hardman.

i dont know how many of you are on our fb page,but another member on here got abused bigstyle on there the other day,this totally wound me up,nothing short of bullying,and i know what bullys are like,i had them at school,but i was devious,i got each one on there own,and royally kicked the crap out of each one,FB reminds me of the same,people showing off,trying to look something special,but when you bite back and dont back down,they dont like it

I think i can honestly say that i don't dislike anyone on this forum. We get the occasional knob who is outed pretty damn quick, but apart from that this is a comfortable place to be.

Tamz remember before ya became admin we'd disrupt posts by Tune bombing, aw them were the days (3 months ago) haha

Just went on that it was code red sign in with this that and the other account...Dont wanna know tbh...

Too many richards on the fb group. Christ they were having a whinge about the term 'custard'.

I hate it when i have to sign in to you tube cos it takes me 5 minutes to figure out what my user name is then another 10 to remember a password!
Btw another 20 years and she willl be playing keepie uppie with those **** bangin off her knees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back