is it me or............ | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 992

Discuss is it me or............ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
That veissman lot came over from GEF when that other puller removed them ,

said it before say it again this is the best

There's plenty of idiots on there. All we ask is that you either ignore them or refuse to descend to their level.

Please try and tell them to fk off without actually telling them to fk off...

By the way "Worcesters are rubbish because the prvs are awkward to change" If i hear that once more.

Ive been on there forum for a while and when i first joined it was actually called veissmanns private forum but they had to change the name , Its a million miles away from even being in the same league as UKPF, There are simply too many big egos on there and too many are simply never wrong and the only way to do it is as they say,

By the way "Worcesters are rubbish because the prvs are awkward to change" If i hear that once more.

Worcestors are rubbish because the prv,s are awckward to get to.

sorry I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
I'd rather do 1 boiler change for 2k than 2 at 1, as Tamz said "work smarter, not harder".

Thinking of taking myself off the FB one.......just too much crap to sift through to find something worth reading.

I can put up with Darian but he never says anything to me that ****es me off but Millward does my **** in with his condecending manner.
The Rezza **** wouldn't let me on his one for some reason :smile: so i don't know much about him.

Thinking of taking myself off the FB one.......just too much crap to sift through to find something worth reading.

Not to mention that new groups seem to be springing up every day it seems. All with very similar names.

personally i find most of facebook a pain in the arse,especially the page we have there,i only tolerate it in the hope we can send the decent ones here ,darien is one sad twvt,saying all others are crap that use the gionnini heat exchanger,well most of us flush and inhibit you tosser so we dont have issues,whos this milward prat?

I sort off do both adam, but going to pack in with the fb one, never had a problem with anybody on here but theres one guy on the fb one , that if i ever meet him , i will deck him !

who is it?we can ban him before he starts

Andrew Millward. Utter spanner. He's been quiet since the last blow up.

who is it?we can ban him before he starts

Croppie knows , he is off our facebook not the other. He hasnt been on this weekend, i am baffled how somebody can wind me up over the internet, but this bloke does, he victor meldrews brother.

Croppie knows , he is off our facebook not the other. He hasnt been on this weekend, i am baffled how somebody can wind me up over the internet, but this bloke does, he victor meldrews brother.

Nowt to do with me.

point him out via pm the next time he starts,i will sort it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back