Is this work acceptable (pics)? Central heating system | Central Heating Forum | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is this work acceptable (pics)? Central heating system in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
plastic is great, im doing a new build plastic install this week. The problem with it is so called plumbers find it easy to fit compared to copper, so there tends to be alot more poor plastic installs compared to copper. It takes a skilled plumber to install both plastic and copper systems correctly, both have different advantages and disadvantages but a poor install is normally the result of a poor trademan.

You need a different builder ASAP. I hope you haven't been paying him cash in up front payments, I really do.

I have seen worse,as long as there is no actual directional stress on the joints all should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
What is the setup on the assembly in the...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
S
Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I got...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
L
Replies
Views
Back