Just taken a leap booked in to do commercial and catering | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Just taken a leap booked in to do commercial and catering in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

julesverne

Booked in for 17th august to do both my commercial and catering at gaswise training in york.

cocn1
icpn1
tcp1
tcp1a
ciga1
cdga1
cccn1
comcat 1+ 3

bricking it a bit and plenty of reading up to do

All mine are record the old ones not the new stuff. Boot fairs ahoy!! Record 36s for a £10 thank you please

Yep only seen one set of 42s for sale in a long time

Tbh pal just start servicing combat heaters,reznors, ambi rads, banks of boilers and what not to start with. Get youre tightness tests worked out, air requirements, flue dilution etc etc. then go on to fitting, strength tests and purge etc etc. plus system design. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you all, that's very helpful!
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
yep I need to check if my analyser will...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
booked my changeover at blackburn college with...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
Back