Just viewed a house :-/ | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Just viewed a house :-/ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might come back on the market, but you've done the right thing not paying the asking for it

Id never pay the asking price mate. It needs a new kitchen, bathroom and general tidy up, got to be looking at 5-8k to get it to my standard.

Id never pay the asking price mate. It needs a new kitchen, bathroom and general tidy up, got to be looking at 5-8k to get it to my standard.
I know a good plumber if you need one.

i think its a gut instinct thing when you walk in to the right house youll know instantly the house weve been in for 25 years was clean and sparkling but decorated and furnished like an office building but we both walked out and instantly said yes we want that one and its been a great home for us

Did u put a offer in then tom?, how hard was it getting a mortgage being self employed

Did u put a offer in then tom?, how hard was it getting a mortgage being self employed

I offerer end a few times but got outbid. The other party offered asking price so I let left them to it. I wasn't going to offer over the odds.

Getting a mortgage was easy to be honest. You need a bigger deposit being SE, and you need 3 years worth of accounts too.

I used an advisor and she's great, so I told her my particulars and she did everything else :)

Cool in same position as you got meeting next thursday to get proper figure as to what can borrow

They based my mortgage only on my latest accounts (2012/2013). Some places take an average over the latest 3 years of trading, but the mortgage advisor found me a place that would base my mortgage on my latest accounts as long on my profit increased every year over last three years.

It has been one of the most confusing things I have ever done, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Ive currently been offered a mortgage of 140k repaid @ £606 a month, this is with a deposit of 30k, however if my deposit rises I can get larger mortgages at better rates.

As I'm being quite fussy with what I want, my deposit will increase, so the chances are that by the time I've found a property ill have a better mortgage on offer.

I haven't really paid much attention to all the figures lately as it literally gives me a headache.

But I know I am ready to move should the chance arise and I know I can currently look at properties up to 170k.

They based my mortgage only on my latest accounts (2012/2013). Some places take an average over the latest 3 years of trading, but the mortgage advisor found me a place that would base my mortgage on my latest accounts as long on my profit increased every year over last three years.

It has been one of the most confusing things I have ever done, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Ive currently been offered a mortgage of 140k repaid @ £606 a month, this is with a deposit of 30k, however if my deposit rises I can get larger mortgages at better rates.

As I'm being quite fussy with what I want, my deposit will increase, so the chances are that by the time I've found a property ill have a better mortgage on offer.

I haven't really paid much attention to all the figures lately as it literally gives me a headache.

But I know I am ready to move should the chance arise and I know I can currently look at properties up to 170k.

my head hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
thank you very much - i will see if i can find...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Back