Let’s talk politics!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Let’s talk politics!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Thank you-I think! o_O

Although I feel we should (still) remain, I do feel decidedly miffed at the way we as citizens are treated by our elected representatives. So few take the time & trouble to understand the views of the silent majority.

The media winds people up by feeding people who are frightened about the and their future exaggerations.

Without doubt many people in the UK cannot get a job because someone from another country does it cheaper. However, it's not the fault of the individuals for trying to feed their families. Its actually the fault of everyone of us because we dont want to pay a reasonable price anymore. If we pay a bit more companies could pay out a bit more.

Then of course you have corporate greed. So, we all know, in our heart of hearts, that if we pay a bit more the greedy swines will simply skim that extra off the top...

None of that can or will be changed by leaving Europe tho. We've now seen that to 'leave' we must remain! This is a complete betrayal of 16M leavers as well as pi55ing off 15M remainers cos we lose all influence.

Seems to me we need a new political order or a new global order in terms of no longer measuring business success purely on a financial basis as that will eventually simply kill society stone dead as nothing short of revolution will redistribute the wealth.

#ThereIsAnAlternative :D
Also mate. Politicians over time have forgotten there job role. It is and should always be to speak and act for the people. All this side show is about them. Not us.

I personally believe you should never ever allowed to be a career politician. Out of school into uni then politics . For me that's a No no no no no.

When we talk scare mongering and the media then you can check Mark Carney in that mixer !!!!

She knows what she's doing its obvious she's not going to get the backing from her colleagues and the house of commons which will in time force it to a second vote come back as remain job done for her, after all this scare mongering people are bricking it shes a remainer how can you possibly have a remainer sorting out brexit, hopefully it will sort itself out but the next few years are going to be rough we will all be caned financially, I say get out and stay out make our own way. Kop

What I believe we need is Sortition! (Google it...) :cool:

I've been saying for years that the House of Lords should be selected by lottery. Probably I got the idea when studying A Level Classical Civilisation (it was actually an excellent course).

Dave - my point about you being a good campaigner was indeed intended as a compliment. My point was that instead of attacking my point of view and casting aspersions as others might, you simply explained your point of view. This is how discussions should take place, but sadly not always the case.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No
Replies
Views
D
https://salamanderstoves.com/product/small-stov...
Replies
Views
It seems to be a case of having to watch and...
Replies
Views
Hi John. I'm based in Farnham. I have space...
Replies
Views
Back