liking the new badges under peoples names | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 6K

Discuss liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking very smart, good idea though I GS appear to have struck me off!!! Oftec badges may be an idea also

:icon4:..I am also liking the new professional image badges..:icon4:
:sad_smile:..only negative point is that on the odd occasion that I have had a read of something on the tiling forum, have noticed they have had this badge thingy going on for a good while

:icon4:..I am also liking the new professional image badges..:icon4:
:sad_smile:..only negative point is that on the odd occasion that I have had a read of something on the tiling forum, have noticed they have had this badge thingy going on for a good while

Cant live in the past, onwards and upwards !

engineer - "hi, ive come to have a look at the boiler ?"

customer - "oh ok yes, are you gas safe ??"

engineer - "yes heres my card"

customer - "oh but do you have your UKPF Gas safe badge ?"

Who do you have to cuddle to get a badge then? Don't really want to involve my employer in all this joining up malarkey as he might want to keep an eye on what I say on here in case I break his official secrets act.

Who do you have to cuddle to get a badge then? Don't really want to involve my employer in all this joining up malarkey as he might want to keep an eye on what I say on here in case I break his official secrets act.
Tell your employer not to worry. We're all Trusted pub members and have the badges to prove it!

I showed my missus my badges to prove that I was a trusted pub member. Her answer "Aye right!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Fits back on flue on top of boiler
Replies
Views
You need to remove the cover so gas engineer...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back