liking the new badges under peoples names | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 6K

Discuss liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 + posts then get yourself into the plumbers arms, see mr doggie

surely it should be hey look at my badges ? then girls reply "wow hang on while i remove my clothes ?"

surely it should be hey look at my badges ? then girls reply "wow hang on while i remove my clothes ?"

I've heard that some women have a thing for men in uniform, but I'm not sure that a jumper with your name on, and a badge on here, has the same effect?

well have a read on that uniform dating website ? see if UKPF is in the terms and conditions ?

Can I have a Pub Member badge? The GS Registered one will have to wait though, think it'll be at least a few months before I renew my gas.

Can I have a Pub Member badge? The GS Registered one will have to wait though, think it'll be at least a few months before I renew my gas.

Plumbers Arms discussions within the Plumbing Forums at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - For Professional Plumbers only, with 100+ posts.

Plumbers Arms discussions within the Plumbing Forums at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - For Professional Plumbers only, with 100+ posts.

100+ posts? Ha, okay, I may be a while yet.

what gets asked when applying for the pub ?
Your bank account details, how much money you've got, and as a newbie if you'll be prepared to buy system3 whisky served in pint tumblers. Easy peezy to get in.

i get scared by any type of questioning. and ill just give you the details for my online banking system 3 ? have a look at the funds then get back to me ?? ha

it must be said though that people have been let into the arms with less than 100 posts in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Fits back on flue on top of boiler
Replies
Views
You need to remove the cover so gas engineer...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back