magnacleanse | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter gasfit247
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 12K

Discuss magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived!
my3u6yty.jpg

T&c's say you have to purchase before end of January... You can then claim the magna up until end of feb! Just incase anyone thinks they have missed the boat...

Have I missed the boat then re the Magna cleanse? Sods law just had time today to look for for one and see I have missed a deal!

Ray, sadly not a member of the arms but if you can point me in the direction of any offers it would be much appreciated!

If you have missed the boat - nip into the arms, and we might be able to help. :)

ray how many more crimbo biscuits packs you got to get shut of , getting a right stash here now but the sweetie draw is looking a bit bare

ray how many more crimbo biscuits packs you got to get shut of , getting a right stash here now but the sweetie draw is looking a bit bare

Running low on biccies, but have a big stack of thorntons chocs Lee!

Wasn't aware that delicacies were due to come with the magna cleanse Ray :wink:

Wasn't aware that delicacies were due to come with the magna cleanse Ray :wink:

Did yours come on our van Riley, or by carrier?

We only do sweeties on the carrier deliveries - customers to whom we deliver directly get the benefit of the sunny smile and sexy legs of our drivers. Nigel asks to be remembered to you... :)

Must've been a courier - drat.
Nigel??

Must've been a courier - drat.
Nigel??

Other way round. You get the sweeties if you get courier delivery. We think it compensates for missing out on the pleasures of seeing our driver.

Who, in your case, would have been Nigel

:)

Well I shall look forward intently to meeting Nigel

Ever since Top Gear did that England v Australia shoot out I always laugh at the Aussie team leader calling Richard Hammond "Nigel" for the whole show when I hear the name Nigel. :yesnod:

Anybody remember the tranny with the aircraft engine (I think) in the back doing the drag race against the V8 pick-up?

OK, it appears that I have made a mistake. I thought that the Mack01 pack included a magnaclean demo jar, and apparently it doesn't and never has. (I'm sure it used to, but Adey swear it didn't).

However, I promised people who bought a magnacleanse that they would get a demo jar. I mentioned in in several PMs and probably in the open forum somewhere.

We have therefore ordered a quantity of Adey demo jars. We will send them out automatically to forum members who had their Magnacleanse delivered to them by carrier - so watch out for this coming in a few days time.

What I can't be sure of is any customer that saw the demo jar mentioned on here, and then walked into a branch and paid cash for the machine. Anyone in that situation, please send me a PM, including your invoice number and postal address, and I will arrange for a demo jar to be sent to you.

My apologies for the confusion.

Ray

I got a demo jar in mine :tongue3:

Was it for a limited time only or did the packaging monkey drop it in by mistake I wonder ?

I got a demo jar in mine :tongue3:

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. I was certain that they came with demo jars - and yours wasn't that long ago Nostrum.

I was starting to think that I was losing my marbles.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Remove radiators prior to flushing and connect...
Replies
Views
Most flush machines stipulate a max temp of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. The noise is right at...
Replies
Views
The pump/motor are way, way more powerful with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Thanks for posting - has anyone got any...
Replies
Views
Back