Megaflow cold feed. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Megaflow cold feed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad my comments were appreciated!:D

and to think im a lowly fast-tracker still without acs! i like to think that the calibre of the trainee is more important than the calibre of the training centre.

hope this shows some of the skeptics that not all us fast-trackers are completely useless and have no grasp of principles processes or practices.

Thanks again
regards

KJ:cool:

hope this shows some of the skeptics that not all us fast-trackers are completely useless and have no grasp of principles processes or practices.

:

Hopefully that is not an attitude that you will find a lot of here !!
:):)

its all about flow rates depends on your flow in your property and unless it is great you wont be able to run lots of taps at the same time and if you can you will run out of hot water very quickly

So confused by this thread now. I don't know who's right, Ferret or Gray? I think I would just call the Mega Flow technical help line. I've had it on my mobile phone for years, hang on, I''ll get it!

There you go. Call them and be done with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn't worry about them. Leave them a be...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Sounds OK so long as the heating system is...
Replies
Views
Not sure why we ended up with a 38kw boiler...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back