new centramag filter | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 211
  • Views 34K

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

fitted one today very impressed,i have ordered 020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg023.jpg024.jpg025.jpg more already

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 378
That looks more sturdy than the magnaclean to be fair. Not to sure about it being in white though, it'll get filthy if you get sludge all over it when it's serviced.

filters are all pretty much the same, comes down to the price your paying them for.
are they cheaper than £70

to be fair its designed so you flush through with clean water but i wanted to take it out and see what crap it had caught,it does wipe off quite easily,it also comes with service washers,not really having issues with magnacleans but this looks a better product altogether so i am specifying this brand in future

I used Sentinels new one last week, crap I thought - wouldn't stop weeping at first

Seen them on Paul's counter! All down to you Tom hope you got a free one!

No I didn't! Will be having STERN words lol. He did ring to ask about my recommendation but never told me he started stocking them. Did you notice the price?

When are you about in Cas bud? I thought you were too good for us lowly folk these days?

No I didn't! Will be having STERN words lol. He did ring to ask about my recommendation but never told me he started stocking them. Did you notice the price?

When are you about in Cas bud? I thought you were too good for us lowly folk these days?

Lol pal, full demo one on counter in box, glossy A5 leaflets on counter, did not get price as in a rush picking up a fan for a Baxi Solo3 yesterday and only Mick was in, Ginger prince was out somewhere......I asked who got them stocked Mick said You so get a free one pal......

i like the flat washer on the lid, rather o ring, like the brass insert for drain valve, like it all but the valves and maybe will get grubby as others have pointed out, full pack of replacements washers in box too!

Vern if you decide to buy the centramag filter and look at the valves there is a o ring seated under the handle so to prevent any leaks and i have made sure that spare o rings are in the box but Vern if you have any issues dont hesitate in contacting me .I have given out 300 free samples and not one person has complained about the valves please do not compare my valves with magnaclean because the internal fitting of the valves are slightly different .
I like it Steve I think the valves will be the weak spot as they are same as the Magnacleans which are sh1 t!

We collected 2 from AT Carr (AMS) on approval - both installed no problems - it is a very sturdy easy installed unit - the strainer for non magnetic cr- stuff is clever.

The valves are not like the early Magnaclean ones and as said the sealing ring on top is designed to last.

We will be paying for our two and buyin more now........centralheatking

you can wipe the filter with jiff or white spirits
Lol pal, full demo one on counter in box, glossy A5 leaflets on counter, did not get price as in a rush picking up a fan for a Baxi Solo3 yesterday and only Mick was in, Ginger prince was out somewhere......I asked who got them stocked Mick said You so get a free one pal......

i like the flat washer on the lid, rather o ring, like the brass insert for drain valve, like it all but the valves and maybe will get grubby as others have pointed out, full pack of replacements washers in box too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Fit a magna clean pro on there it will protect...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any recommendations on which Brita water jug...
Replies
Views
Back