new centramag filter | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 211
  • Views 34K

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right about their 5 year warranty , I give a 2 year warranty on the Centramag and a 10 year warranty on the magnet .
Did you know any magnet submerged in water loses its magnetism over time .I wonder what would happen if the magnet stopped functioning after the 5 years .
I fail to see on the salus filter how it catches non-magnetic particles.
Roger i am like you a PLUMBER , if there was a problem in 5 or 6 years time ,i would still help you with the situation .
I am a bit like BAXI sorting the problem when the warranty has finished.

I now fit the spirotech magnabooster 3 since it has the magnet on the outside of the body. It's brass and I've not had any leakage issues with them so far.

well heres what it caught in a week done the descale today the water was filthy thick clotted black rubbish

Attachments

• 11022013129[1].jpg
    11022013129[1].jpg
    88 KB · Views: 66
  • 11022013128[1].jpg
    11022013128[1].jpg
    90 KB · Views: 63
Good to hear, I'm going back to one I fitted a couple of weeks with some x400, back to powerflush tomorrow, will try and remember to take some pics.

May be you can show Mark at Total Plumbing Supplies ,Centramag works.

Mark seems quite keen, though CLive the owner has held things up I believe, think they may have just bought loads of the new magnacleans as they are everywhere at the moment in store.

did they stick it on a oil line:oops:?~snigger# jokes aside have you approached heating world of spares?

Was in there last week. They had a big brass looking filter they where flogging. I have to phone them tomorrow so will ask.

had a look at worcester filter that Adey has made , a twin tec but rounder with a worcester name on selling at £98 +vat priceeeee, you need two spanners to open filter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Fit a magna clean pro on there it will protect...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any recommendations on which Brita water jug...
Replies
Views
Back