new centramag filter | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 211
  • Views 34K

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pic of the magnet [by gasman page 1] looks like the magnet that was used on the Pulsardirect filter. [ now not trading ]

I had to replace a few of these filters as they would not release to clean, these were not fitted by me, the customers were not happy about replacing an item that was supposed to protect their system after 2/3 years of use.

The isolators are the same as the Magnaclean that got loads of stick for been crap and leaked, Magnaclean provided new service kits foc, Pulsar direct went bust.

Without sounding like a grumpy barsteward it does seem to be a great advert for a product without a long standing record of performance or customer service /backup.

Is this the way the forum is to be run in the future??

centramag has only been out 3 months not three years ago !Centramag valves look like the magnaclean red leaking valves but is a diifferent design altogether and have a additional seal under the isolator to prevent any leaks .
The filter that you are stating regarding the pulsar filter was a clear filter and paper thin made in china , this is made in the uk with good duarability .

The pic of the magnet [by gasman page 1] looks like the magnet that was used on the Pulsardirect filter. [ now not trading ]

I had to replace a few of these filters as they would not release to clean, these were not fitted by me, the customers were not happy about replacing an item that was supposed to protect their system after 2/3 years of use.

The isolators are the same as the Magnaclean that got loads of stick for been crap and leaked, Magnaclean provided new service kits foc, Pulsar direct went bust.

Without sounding like a grumpy barsteward it does seem to be a great advert for a product without a long standing record of performance or customer service /backup.

Is this the way the forum is to be run in the future??
mob rule on a wage and recommending a product,the demise of this forum started a long time ago...!!!!

mob rule on a wage and recommending a product,the demise of this forum started a long time ago...!!!!
what exactly are you insinuating?i simply posted up a new filter that i started to use if you dont like the forum and continue to bad mouth me you will be leaving it

Where is the o ring in the Centramag & what happens when it is disassembled?

what exactly are you insinuating?i simply posted up a new filter that i started to use if you dont like the forum and continue to bad mouth me you will be leaving it

I wouldn't take it personally, no names where mentioned mate.

This is a strange thread though.

to prove Kev the gas wrong and show him how durable the centramag filter is .
I am prepared to give away a free filter tonight to the first person that replies to the message and abides by the rules .
1. make a video within 4 weeks of taking this filter and put it on youtube ,remember it has to be a dirty system .
2 Show how much debris is caught

I am prepared to give away a free filter tonight to the first person that replies to the message and abides by the rules .
1. make a video within 4 weeks of taking this filter and put it on youtube ,remember it has to be a dirty system .

What did you do before you made this filter? Have you always been a designer or where you a fitter before hand?

I'll have it and have a video made for you.

there you go villas got a filter :17:

I didn't realise it was to the first person who replied.

I won't use it bspareltd. I very rarely do installs, it's best off going to someone who will use it.

Im not knocking your product. It looks th business, but I wouldn't use it for ages mate.

you were the first person to take the challenge on gasman so i will send you a FREE CENTRAMAG FILTER .
Gasman you have to abide by the rules make a video with 4 weeks and put it on youtube .Can you pm your address so i can post the CENTRAMAG FILTER TO YOU .

Why not put your money where mouth is and be a sponsor on the forum.

Your product looks ok but its unproven only time will tell if its reliable or not.

i am spending £2500 per month on marketing so i am doing my fair share .Aprils registered gas engineers magazine (gassafe) got 1/2 a page £1200 not cheap .Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum

Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum

Not the main sponsor - just one of many. Richard from ********* was here long before me, and some of the other sponsors post occassionally - Mr Copperbits has been coming on from time to time.

I just happen to be the one with keyboard incontinence. :)

i am spending £2500 per month on marketing so i am doing my fair share .Aprils registered gas engineers magazine (gassafe) got 1/2 a page £1200 not cheap .Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum
admin or ray or one of the other sponsors could advise you better but i dont think sponsorship here costs anywhere near that

I am not trying to prove how bad your product is.

I asked was the magnet used the same as the now unavailable Pulsar direct filter ?

I also questioned your ability long term to honour warranties ?

Im not asking to be shown how wrong I am, all magnetic filters will show a result.

The extra life a magnetic filter can give to a boiler vs the reliability of the product is paramount.

HOWEVER !! The bad will that can be caused between a great customer of long standing who trusts
you to recommend and supply equipment that goes wrong after 18 months even less sometimes causes the
customer to go elsewhere ! Be it my fault or not.

Scalemaster magnetic filters {you know the green plastic push fit crap ones that decide to split !! } have cost me a lot of money in good will repairs foc.

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Fit a magna clean pro on there it will protect...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any recommendations on which Brita water jug...
Replies
Views
Back