new centramag filter | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 7 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 211
  • Views 34K

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to prove how bad your product is.

I asked was the magnet used the same as the now unavailable Pulsar direct filter ?

I also questioned your ability long term to honour warranties ?

Im not asking to be shown how wrong I am, all magnetic filters will show a result.

The extra life a magnetic filter can give to a boiler vs the reliability of the product is paramount.

HOWEVER !! The bad will that can be caused between a great customer of long standing who trusts
you to recommend and supply equipment that goes wrong after 18 months even less sometimes causes the
customer to go elsewhere ! Be it my fault or not.

Scalemaster magnetic filters {you know the green plastic push fit crap ones that decide to split !! } have cost me a lot of money in good will repairs foc.

Kev
give the guy a chance filters only been out 3 months,and being a gsr like us lot he can probably see the issues we do with warranties

Bspareltd, what is your actual name? I'd imagine you'd prefer to be called by your name rather than "him" or "he" :)

Just to put my thoughts in.

I've got a centramag, and although I haven't had chance to fit it yet, it looks like the best quality manufactured filter I've seen. All the best bits of the Magnaclean with none of the drawbacks. The MC pro 2 is good but a lot more expensive.

TF1's are crap, no one would fit them if they weren't cheap.

Just to put my thoughts in.

I've got a centramag, and although I haven't had chance to fit it yet, it looks like the best quality manufactured filter I've seen. All the best bits of the Magnaclean with none of the drawbacks. The MC pro 2 is good but a lot more expensive.

TF1's are crap, no one would fit them if they weren't cheap.

Tf1s are crap mate. Your right. I hate the things.

I don't think you can beat the spirotech though. Really sturdy bit of kit and I've never seen one leak, easy to service and looks expensive.

I am giving a 10 year warranty on the magnet , as this is a rare neodymuim magnet grade n52 ,the highest grade magnet you have .Kev the Gas ,i have designed another inline filter .But need the return on investment for the centramag filter.
I am not trying to prove how bad your product is.

I asked was the magnet used the same as the now unavailable Pulsar direct filter ?

I also questioned your ability long term to honour warranties ?

Im not asking to be shown how wrong I am, all magnetic filters will show a result.

The extra life a magnetic filter can give to a boiler vs the reliability of the product is paramount.

HOWEVER !! The bad will that can be caused between a great customer of long standing who trusts
you to recommend and supply equipment that goes wrong after 18 months even less sometimes causes the
customer to go elsewhere ! Be it my fault or not.

Scalemaster magnetic filters {you know the green plastic push fit crap ones that decide to split !! } have cost me a lot of money in good will repairs foc.

Kev

give the guy a chance filters only been out 3 months,and being a gsr like us lot he can probably see the issues we do with warranties

Totally understand the problems with a new product and getting exposure.

Older engineers on here like me (43 ) some older Diamond Gas !! have seen some really crap products come and go.

The idea of business is get a customer and keep it for years.

Suggest a product that fails and then the trust factor slips away and you lose the customer.

Hence the reason
I only buy over the counter when I can

Which totally flawed my reasoning whilst dealing with Scalemaster ( because they are .....)

in three months i have grown from nothing to 55 independent merchants ,they are selling over the counter and getting repeat orders .So must be doing something right . No where near the big boys like magnaclean or fernox but that does not bother me .

How about an ad with Shirley - she has a striking resemblance to Kelly Brook...

Attachments

• kelly-brookjpeg.jpg
    kelly-brookjpeg.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 101
if i asked her to advertise centramag ,where would i place the filter .................Got to use my imagination ...nice pair of eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bandana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Fit a magna clean pro on there it will protect...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
It's likely 3/4" in pipe not 22mm. You likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any recommendations on which Brita water jug...
Replies
Views
Back