new email offering work at a price | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new email offering work at a price in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

https://www.duedil.com/company/07695888/one-stop-safety-maintenance-uk-ltd

Registered Office - Registered Office Services, Statutory Mail Forwarding London

Company Check - Free company financial check on ONE STOP SAFETY MAINTENANCE UK LTD. Registered number 07695888. Free company accounts. Companies House information

https://www.gbdirectory.co.uk/listings/one_stop_safety_maintenance/

Had a snotogram from them about my comments, making a lot of threats.

Basically, this new limited company, claiming to be a nationwide maintainance contractor, is run from a lock- up unit, with a main office in London, which in reality is a drop- box..... AND they claim to be charging VAT.

Does the VAT- Man know?

Frankly a hop, skip and a jump with Gooogle set my alarm bells ringing.

An office service can not be used to register for VAT in England.

That doesn't stop a company registering for VAT, customs & excise will want the permanent home or real address i.e. place of business before allowing registration.

I suggest that you don't get involved with further email or replies, you have posted your suspicions nothing more you can do really.

https://www.duedil.com/company/07695888/one-stop-safety-maintenance-uk-ltd

Registered Office - Registered Office Services, Statutory Mail Forwarding London

Company Check - Free company financial check on ONE STOP SAFETY MAINTENANCE UK LTD. Registered number 07695888. Free company accounts. Companies House information

https://www.gbdirectory.co.uk/listings/one_stop_safety_maintenance/

Had a snotogram from them about my comments, making a lot of threats.

Basically, this new limited company, claiming to be a nationwide maintainance contractor, is run from a lock- up unit, with a main office in London, which in reality is a drop- box..... AND they claim to be charging VAT.

Does the VAT- Man know?

Frankly a hop, skip and a jump with Gooogle set my alarm bells ringing.

oh dear thanks for the heads up

I just got the same:

Good Afternoon,

One Stop Safety Maintenance UK require a qualified gas engineer/company in Broadstairs or Surrounding Areas.

I have attached some Contract information for you to read through. I have been speaking with companies in the local area over the last 14 days and will continue to do so over the next few days to go over some of the work allocation and areas of coverage.

We have been asked to fulfil a local Contract to look after Domestic Gas work and I would encourage you to contact me if this is something that you can take on.

If there are any further questions or you would like to discuss the work either fill in the Vendors Contractors Form which you will find on the attached document. This link will take you to the website where you can fill in your Company details.

Or call me direct on the number that has been provided to find out more.

Please also feel free to visit our website www.onestopsafetymaintenanceuk.com

Kind Regards

Chris Jordan
One Stop Safety Maintenance
Contracts Consultant
Office: 01294 276287
E-Mail: [email protected] :

So, mindfull of not being threatening or abusive by return, sent this to him instead:

Dear Chris

I read your email thoroughly and I have to say, I haven't laughed that much since Dell Boy fell through the open bar hatch holding his glass of Lambrusco.

Thanks, you really cheered me up.

Do feel free to email again under the guise of another company in a few months time, I may well have have forgotten this moment by then and could well be in need of another hearty belly laugh.

Kindest regards,
Chris Hargreaves,
CPHG Services, Plumbers & Heating Engineers already successfully servicing the CT postcode area.

I just got the same:

Good Afternoon,

One Stop Safety Maintenance UK require a qualified gas engineer/company in Broadstairs or Surrounding Areas.

I have attached some Contract information for you to read through. I have been speaking with companies in the local area over the last 14 days and will continue to do so over the next few days to go over some of the work allocation and areas of coverage.

We have been asked to fulfil a local Contract to look after Domestic Gas work and I would encourage you to contact me if this is something that you can take on.

If there are any further questions or you would like to discuss the work either fill in the Vendors Contractors Form which you will find on the attached document. This link will take you to the website where you can fill in your Company details.

Or call me direct on the number that has been provided to find out more.

Please also feel free to visit our websitewww.onestopsafetymaintenanceuk.com

Kind Regards

Chris Jordan
One Stop Safety Maintenance
Contracts Consultant
Office: 01294 276287
E-Mail:[email protected] :

So, mindfull of not being threatening or abusive by return, sent this to him instead:

Dear Chris

I read your email thoroughly and I have to say, I haven't laughed that much since Dell Boy fell through the open bar hatch holding his glass of Lambrusco.

Thanks, you really cheered me up.

Do feel free to email again under the guise of another company in a few months time, I may well have have forgotten this moment by then and could well be in need of another hearty belly laugh.

Kindest regards,
Chris Hargreaves,
CPHG Services, Plumbers & Heating Engineers already successfully servicing the CT postcode area.

Brilliant!

Got one from combined maintenance today, £1800 + vat for a 6 client national contract within the agreed area or, 2395 +vat for a 10 client or 2595+vat for a 14 client + a p.a.t training coarse + a n
marketing package......reply to Brett ward on 08455481344 or 07999501809....
please feel free to spam call this lot.....

Just had this one today....... could be kosher, but a Google reveals they only set up in 24: 11: 2012.

Dear Sirs,

Introduction to Thermo Dynamics !
Have you possibly considered this rapidly expanding market but not sure how to start?
In Glasgow Energie have a purpose built facility to assist with training and viewing product and explaining how these superbly efficient systems work.
You have an open invitation to visit us here and see for yourself, just call Gordon Brownlie and book a time to suit yourself and we will endeavour to take you through the systems.
New installers are coming into the market every week – don’t lose your opportunity to join this part of the industry you already have the major skill required to fit the systems. Please note these are not mostly electric so are not the natural domain of electrical contractors as some might think.
We have attached a brochure and reference document to let you learn more and we do hope we may be of service to you, if not today, then someday soon.

Best regards,

Gordon Brownlie Eng Tech MIIE

Trade Sales Manager
Thermo Dynamic Uk Ltd
Block 3 Unit R Parkway Point
262 Springhill Parkway
Glasgow
G69 6GA

0845-0347764
Direct Dial: 0141 258 9249
Mobile: 07810 264133

Visit our website at:
Energie Thermodynamic solar panels UK distributor

Also, this popped up..... 217.160.42.145 : list of all websites runing on this IP address with WSOwner.com

ANYONE that asks for money upfront is a scammer and please avoid them. Not even sure if it's legal to do that anyway.

The normal way is for a company to invoice the client, take off their commission fee and pay you the rest.

this is so embarrassing for me to admit to but.

One stop safety maintenance,

i was approached by these back in august 2012 seemingly a good deal 500 jobs in a year or your money back ! so i gave it ago (stupidly). I fell for the sales pitch sucked in by this company and handed over the doh £1983 in my hard earned cash.to this day Ive had nothing but hassle from this company they have not provided me with a single job in the Birmingham area since handing over the money, Ive chased them every week with emails and phone calls, they have made every excuse possible to not pass me any work, there meant to have big contracts with nation wide clients, they can't even produce one job in Birmingham they dont have any contracts they are just cowboy sales men with virtual offices on mobile phones.

One stop safety maintenance (phil rolston) are blatant con men ! it got to the point where phil rolston said :What we have agreed at today is that if we fail to provide20 properties a month, we will refund £500.00 each month we fail to do so.

guess what they failed to do this i chased them for the £500 and another excuse emerged and they breach my contract saying that :

[FONT=&quot]I have been in discussing with my legal team, and I have to advise youthat they are looking the breached on the contract at your end.

Firstly the breach of a Publicity of the contract -

10.Publicity
the Contractor will not and will ensure that its employees or subcontractorswill not publicise or advertise this agreement or any of the terms of thisagreement without prior written consent of the client.

This has been breached by MZR Plumbing & Drainage with a post on the UKPlumbers forum I have attached a link to show this,

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/44227-scams-fraudsters-warning-3.html

There has also been a breach in contract with work refused by MZR Plumbing andDrainage, Work in the B Postcode area, the contract that MZR Agreed to cover inthe area during the selection process.

We are looking to terminate the contract with MZR Plumbing and Drainage andwill advise that any other comments made by MZR about One Stop Will be reviewedby our legal team and further action will be taken.

[/FONT]
i have also had conversations with one stop safety maintenance regarding this and they DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE POSTING on forums or on there facebook page

so be warned all never ever ever deal with this company

you comments or questions are welcome

sorry to hear you got caught out by these con men.
but thanks for posting the confirmation that they are not to be trusted.

I never got sucked in, but i investigated them and their supposed 'clients', if they want to sue me they can try, but here is My opinion, not the opinion of the forum or its moderators to my knowledge, One Stop Safety maintenance are one stop thieves, the address is phoney and their 'clients' have never heard of them, they are rip off scum, undesirable something stuck on the bottom of your shoe, lying, cheating, scum....take that to court you morons!! :prrr:

I never got sucked in, but i investigated them and their supposed 'clients', if they want to sue me they can try, but here is My opinion, not the opinion of the forum or its moderators to my knowledge, One Stop Safety maintenance are one stop thieves, the address is phoney and their 'clients' have never heard of them, they are rip off scum, undesirable something stuck on the bottom of your shoe, lying, cheating, scum....take that to court you morons!! :prrr:

X 2.......sorry to hear MZR

Ive just reported them to the action fraud and i will also be taking them to court to get the money back as soon as they send the letter of termination to me if i ever get it.

THEY ALSO MONITOR THIS SITE AND OTHERS AND THEY DO NOT LIKE BAD PUBLICITY it looks bad on them to there "clients"

Ive just reported them to the action fraud and i will also be taking them to court to get the money back as soon as they send the letter of termination to me if i ever get it.

THEY ALSO MONITOR THIS SITE AND OTHERS AND THEY DO NOT LIKE BAD PUBLICITY it looks bad on them to there "clients"
Lol they do this via googling themselves, sad really....

Similar plumbing topics

Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
Had this a couple of months ago. I send my...
Replies
Views
got this email today, slightly different...
Replies
Views
R
Fair enough, I've never heard of the company...
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
Got any work SGI? Very quiet for me. Where...
Replies
Views
Back