New install on an old system. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New install on an old system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Danny didn't word the post very well, maybe I mis understood your previous post as well. I thought you had said the llh had high limit and low stat hence the question. Is the high limit just a belt and brace approach to overheat then rather than relying on the boiler stat?

Cheers Vern, and thanks for the advice. You see I fitted the prv in the header as suggested!
Yes pal, good work there, next time you won't think twice about this sort of set up, my advice is keep all materials invoices copied in one place, then when you get a similar job, you have a guide materials and price list, saves loads of time

Yes pal, good work there, next time you won't think twice about this sort of set up, my advice is keep all materials invoices copied in one place, then when you get a similar job, you have a guide materials and price list, saves loads of time

Cheers Vern. More good advice mate.

Sorry Danny didn't word the post very well, maybe I mis understood your previous post as well. I thought you had said the llh had high limit and low stat hence the question. Is the high limit just a belt and brace approach to overheat then rather than relying on the boiler stat?

(Not going out tonight and can't drink as the wife is now dead on the due date of our next baby!)

Its total belt and braces as the boiler has an over heat stat of course, and a frost stat.

But yes frost stat linked with a low limit stat and the the header with a high limit.

Worcester Bosch show it as that in their literature, so I just followed their advice.

Billy the header came from VA Heating.

It does look good danny :)

now i think you're going to start hunting for......problem jobs others run from !!

Good luck with the baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks will try this out, appreciate the help
Replies
Views
You could go smaller if you go pdhw eg 180l...
Replies
Views
Back