new job | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter PlumbBobBob
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss new job in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
since 2009, it has been getting busier year on year but still not really enough so i decided when this came up to go for it.

... guinness-beer-ads-three-glasses-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.jpg

Nice Steve,

Would love for an opportunity like this to come my way! Tough times at the minute for everyone!

Good luck mate.

I'm not sure I coud work for someone now, Im that grumpy I manage to fall out with myself.

well it looks like i will be leaving the realm of self employment! i have landed a job doing installs, bathrooms, unvented etc. initially with a three month trial period. they've said that i will be put through gas safe and sparking next year all being well and they're paying for my unvented renewal as well and also napit registration.

Congrats mate.

Well done Steveb, I took a job a couple of weeks ago and its been really strange switching off at night, but its a good "strange". lol

Best of luck Steve not too many offer`s around at the moment way to go ....hope all goe`s well mate regards turnpin:hurray:

:smiley2:..hope everything works out as planned for you Steve..:yes:..:clap:

things are getting better, now been asked to start a week earlier :biggrin:

Saw this thread and thought oh no we've lost a good one. Thankfully you're new job is still being a plumber.
Good luck mate.
You will need to get used to working a lot faster than you're used to mate. That was an eye opener for me....i lost a stone in weight in 4 weeks :)

Wishing you all the best Steve, imagine starting and finishing at set times everyday?

Sheesh you won't have to, back to my imagination :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Any update?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 123817
D
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back