new job | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter PlumbBobBob
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K

Discuss new job in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky mate. Sounds like a lucky escape, although to be honest that seems to be the norm with jobs on the cards these days. I'm close to returning to the self employed way of life. Getting the gear delivered at 2pm on a 1 day install! A lot to be said for being your own boss.

I'm the only boss I trust to get it right. Sure you'll land on your feet, skilled man an all!

Their loss is someone else's gain Stevo you got by before you can do it again welcome back mate regards turnpin:smilewinkgrin:

well i got my tools back today. they didn't even bother to knock the door or ring the bell, just left them in front of my van! luckily i was in or they could have disappeared. i saw them drive up but waited for them to knock but they never did. the thing is could have said on tuesday to put my tools in the van at the end of the day but left it to his business partner to bring a letter round later dispensing with my services.

By the sounds of it you're better off out of there Stevie. I don't think you'd have stuck with them for too long anyways. They're going going to get tarred with a reputation you don't want part of.

Their loss, not yours.

By the sounds of it you're better off out of there Stevie. I don't think you'd have stuck with them for too long anyways. They're going going to get tarred with a reputation you don't want part of.

Their loss, not yours.
exactly mate. i was going to jump sooner rather than later anyway so they did me a favour really.

Oven probably said this before. If I could find a decent job and company to work for I don't think I'd be self employed!

Oven probably said this before. If I could find a decent job and company to work for I don't think I'd be self employed!

Im seriously considering throwing this bloody I phone in the bin.

If its any consolation Steve I only lasted a month with the FM company I started with, I left last Friday cos they were possibly the worst outfit Ive worked for. Im starting a new job monday as maintenance engineer in a static site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Any update?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 123817
D
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back