New workshop unit | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New workshop unit in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

G

Guest123

Get the keys tomorrow for my new unit, it's massive compared to what I seen in the photos of it and very well priced. Can even get the transit in if I want as its got high roller shutters. Going to stock it up with timber and all the woodworking machines and stuff that I use, plus pipe, waste pipe, a few bathrooms and all things plumbing related, it will be brilliant to have a place to work and really excited about it.

Get the keys tomorrow for my new unit, it's massive compared to what I seen in the photos of it and very well priced. Can even get the transit in if I want as its got high roller shutters. Going to stock it up with timber and all the woodworking machines and stuff that I use, plus pipe, waste pipe, a few bathrooms and all things plumbing related, it will be brilliant to have a place to work and really excited about it.

Plus a massive padlock to keep the thieving scrotes out.
Remember to offset the rent against your tax :)

Where is it Colin? Might be looking at a unit myself soon. I've kinda outgrown my 40ft container (which incidentally is full of xmas scrap!)

Nice one Colin, it's amazing the difference a bit of space makes. The old build center (now Jewsons) was selling off it's stock of centerrad radiators dirt cheap. If I had'nt had the big garage out the back I wouldn't have been able to do a deal with them and take them.

Well done Colin, I hope it works hard and makes money for you.

People told me I was crazy when I bought my place in Dublin (high payments etc) the address alone brought me in some very nice work, the storage meant nothing of value had to be dumped and I was always in a position to make the most of clearance / special offers.

Wishing you continued success.

Unit is brilliant!!! It's a thousand square feet, with a kitchen area, large workshop area with shutter doors, offices and a large front carpeted area facing a busy street for joe public. So now I'm even more excited as that large front bit is now going to be a bathroom showroom as well.

Moving in after Christmas is over. Any of you guys ever head North, drop by for a few beers and I'll show you round.

Just watch, we might just sell you a bathroom suite........

LOL

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Having thought about it i'm sure there is a...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
You will not have room behind an integrated...
Replies
Views
thanks Riley, i will try what you suggested...
Replies
Views
Or it’s upside down with the same problem
Replies
Views
Back