Official UKPF World cup thread | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter IDCHAPPY
  • Start date
  • Replies 152
  • Views 2K

Discuss Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid to say anythin resolute incase you think il jinx it,, i actually was rootin for england yesterday as think the spaghetti munchers are dirty players sometimes , although i thought england played some great football yesterday its just that last hurdle they need to leep
Haha, go ahead I won't call you a jinx!

England played well last night, better then I thought they would. However we just couldn't quite finish any of the attempts properly. Oxlade - Chamberlain ' s performance in th friendly looked good though so I'd like to see him fit to be on the pitch in the next couple of games.

The only two players who I wasnt happy with were Rooney and Baines.

Rooney has been below par for a couple of years now. I say play him where he wants to be the next two games, if he dont show us what hes made of then retire him straight after the world cup along with the other old fogeys like Stevie G and look towards doing well in 4 and 6 years time once the young talent comes through.

One worry is we relied on youth having no fear to some degree, what happens when these yound players lose the lack of fear that they have. We have had many young talents fizz out, rooney, owen, wiltshire, walcot to name a few who have not lived up to potential of there younger selves.

Im afraid to say anythin resolute incase you think il jinx it,, i actually was rootin for england yesterday as think the spaghetti munchers are dirty players sometimes , although i thought england played some great football yesterday its just that last hurdle they need to leep
You must be a New Rangers fan ;)

As I was leaving today the three young lads who work for the builder were talking about the Germany / Portugal game. I said Germany would spank them, no no no, Portugal have Ronaldo, one man doesnt make a team.

Back there Thursday, plenty of time to work on my I told you so :)

I'm glad Ronaldo was put in his place, comes on showing off thinking he's god gift ...pathetic.

I'm glad Ronaldo was put in his place, comes on showing off thinking he's god gift ...pathetic.

I don't understand all this hate ronaldo gets. I know he's highly paid, but imagine the pressure on his shoulders. The bloke is targeted every game by opposition players and still manages world class performance after world class performace.

He he has the weight of a whole country on his shoulders and is only relatively young.

He he had a hard up bringing too and lost his dad at an early age.

I think he's a class act and he can back up his ego with his performances.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31
I don't understand all this hate ronaldo gets. I know he's highly paid, but imagine the pressure on his shoulders. The bloke is targeted every game by opposition players and still manages world class performance after world class performace.

He he has the weight of a whole country on his shoulders and is only relatively young.

He he had a hard up bringing too and lost his dad at an early age.

I think he's a class act and he can back up his ego with his performances.
Exactly this, nothing wrong with arrogance when you can back it up. The man is an athlete, who never stops working at his game. Best player in the world for me and a joy to watch, miss him playing in England

Exactly this, nothing wrong with arrogance when you can back it up. The man is an athlete, who never stops working at his game. Best player in the world for me and a joy to watch, miss him playing in England

Spot on. The bloke is at the top of his game due to sheer hard work and never giving up.

Its hard becoming the best player in the world, but even harder to stay there.

Nice to see Spain get pumped :D
Hopefully England can get a win tonight.....

Spain were gash. At least we are still in it :) :) :)

Nobody has set things alight yet. Odd glimpse but nothing to suggest that someone will run away with it.

C'mon England

I don't think we will lose tonight.

If we can keep Suarez quiet and score first then we will be in with a good chance of winning, but I don't think we will lose whatever happens.

Id go with the same team as last night, but try and put rooney in a more central role and see what he can do.

We are a quick pacey side and can cause teams damage, we have to score first though to get a win :)

[video=youtube;oMAFme1hBH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAFme1hBH0[/video]

Come on England!! I've just ordered my English meal of choice, a ruby! Got my football beer chilled.

3-1 England is my bet.

A ruby? I just ordered me papa John's and cracked open me first bevvy. Unlike you guys, I am not too confident of our team. Starting to get a wee nervous already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's great. Thankyou for your help and advice
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
Back