Official UKPF World cup thread | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter IDCHAPPY
  • Start date
  • Replies 152
  • Views 2K

Discuss Official UKPF World cup thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, pretty gash again were England. At least there is some decent youngsters coming through but i struggle to see any world class talent in there.
Could be worse guys, you could support Scotland :lol:

Went out on the bike while the match was on......the roads were deserted and all the rozzers must have been watching us lose cos i didn't see a single plod. Don't suppose i missed anything did i?

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Jumped straight to the bottom of this thread as I've just got in and haven't seen the result yet, going to watch it now .....I hope I'm in for a treat! Come on England !!!

Earth to Phil....earth to Phil...come in Phil.....................

you would have thought Scotland won tonight........I suppose they did cos England lost.
I love my neighbours.

Only a fool would expect more.......even optimism has its limitations.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

I had no expectstions of this world cup. I predicted that we wouldnt get out the group. The performance on Saturday gave a bif of a false dawn. Woy now needs to play all the youngsters he has brought with him to start and build a team for the next euros and beyond.

Woy.........lmao

Can't believe the commentator suggested the performance was due to the young players. They have been the only inspiring players to watch and what they may lack in experience they make up for twice over in enthusiasm and passion.

The usual bunch just kick a ball around for 90 minutes before checking their bank balance on their iPhones.

might have been posted already but tickled me :)

vudyre6u.jpg

Looks like we're done for chaps. It never ends well when relying on the results of other teams.
Even if italy do win their next two matches we'll probably get drubbed by costa rica.

Well then they will get the drubbing the rightfully deserve if they cant defend against a lame vampire dwarf then its a poor do.

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849bsuarez.jpg

Germany will win it, for sure.
They attack and defend as a unit, make space, close down quicker and do not squander chances in front of goal.
They had a poor squad last time round and still made the final.

When we dilute our league with foreign players what do we expect to happen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's great. Thankyou for your help and advice
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
Back