Open Bar. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Resolute
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 1K

Discuss Open Bar. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poxy toothache. It's the one that played up last year and it's come back to haunt me.

Ive got ambersol to take the edge off, then 2 codeine and 1 ibuprofen for the pain and inflammation. Also keep my eyes out for any left over amoxicillin I case an infection flares up. Been using toothy pegs temp repair on it lasts about a month before it needs re doing been getting buy for about 2 years now.

went in to have it removed 2 years ago and this tiny little dentist couldn't pull it out she had a knee on my chest the works. Was ment to go and be knocked out for it but haven't found the time to do it and they don't work Sundays so I'll carry on till I can get a day off

Been on the Peroni tonight so may as well continue with same ta...regards Turnpin:smile5:

Oh bar snacks.... Raw black pudding cubed pickled onions, cubes of real Red Leicester and gurkins. A local dish I was awaken to on a Sunday session in the rose- lovely bar top of the bigg market. Most people wouldn't even drink in there let alone eat bar snacks.

Another excellent addition to a beverage, corndbeef and tomato in crusty bun added to by cheese and onion chrisps. (Crown posada - another beautiful establishment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bar snacks.... Raw black pudding cubed pickled onions, cubes of real Red Leicester and gurkins. A local dish I was awaken to on a Sunday session in the rose- lovely bar top of the bigg market. Most people wouldn't even drink in there let alone eat bar snacks.

I dig the pickled onions ans cheese but, raw pigs blood and gall bladder is hmmmm

Scampi fries my best mate and I used to live on Stella and scampi frys when at IV form

Ooh gotta love pig products, black pudding with brown sauce or pork scratchings.

The question should be, what do you eat when you get home from the boozer?

i favour 2 rounds of bacon sarnies or an egg banjo.

If we are on shots now two Maris Mayans Absinthe. And a red bull with frozen Jägermeister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Article
Bus bar advice Hi, can someone help me...
Replies
Views
Marsharp
M
  • Question
@John.g @ShaunCorbs For the benefit of all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
And it's fixed! Had someone move the EV from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/bristan-bar-valve-wa...
Replies
Views
Back