pipe freezer | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
For BCP

PLUMBFREEZE 0844 335 1982

i got mine from the installer live show which was held at the Ricoh Stadium.
At the show they had special offer price which i paid £299. but i think if you order direct from them now its priced at £399 inc vat.

I have a freeze master machine they are based in hendon london they are very helpful with any problems, just use the machine for an hour once a month to keep the seals in good condition if in any doubt that the pipe has not frozen drill it with a 3mm drill and if water comes out use a pop rivit to stop the leak and give the freezer more time
ph

Hi ive shut down the plantroom on a block of flats
when heating was on
did the biz
20 min new valve connect on steel pipework

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DauEdi9e4UVo"]
[/DLMURL]

With what ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your electric freezer need regassing, don't send it back to the manufacturers as they charge a rip-off price. Go to a refrigeration engineer. When I had mine done, it was going to be £250 plus VAT to send it back. The refrigeration engineer charged me £65 inc VAT.

Brought one of the plumbfreeze electric freezers a couple of weeks ago only just got round to using it remove and re pipe new bathroom rad pulled up the floor board 15mm pipe set-up took about 10 mins to freeze did work pressed thaw all great would recommend to anyone that only needs domestic up to 22mm.

Pex tubings withstanding very low temperatures ) better than copper!

Hi

I know Rothenberger have a new one out PIPE FREEZE ECO!...supposed to be excellent!:) 0800 626985 - speak to Lee - tell him Scott said press the discount button!

just bought ours yesterdays. rems machine 925+vat free jacket included freezes from 1/2 to 2". lots of their tools on offer this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
One option is to contact a local fridge repair...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Managed to pick up a Rofrost Turbo...
Replies
Views
Cmaza123
C
Replies
Views
It's a very old house so I doubt it but I'll...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for posting this informative post :)
Replies
Views
Back