Plastic or copper? which is best? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plastic or copper? which is best? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Copper but starting to use a bit more mlcp these days

Easier to snake around the sparkys

1437526F-B2A2-49B9-9B0B-831027353198.jpeg

Out of curiosity, is that pipe suitable for standard hep/JG push fit fittings? It could be quite easy to mistake it for standard pushfit if you only took a small section of board up and only saw the pipe, not the fittings.

No it’s not

Also you won’t get pushfit fittings to fit

16,20 and 25mm dia

Does it require require stupidly expensive tools, and is it suitable for gas?

Manual tools arnt that expensive powered tools arnt that bad around 1.2k or 1.4 with both u and m profiles

And not in the uk yet

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best to ask Scottish building control
Replies
Views
Another vote for copper. All copper tube is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Doesn’t really answer any of my questions but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only? I am surprised but thanks for the input.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
Back