Power flushing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's to painful for the first time in the history of eye spy the eye gives up!

Vault! It was vault!

Any way never mind this! It would appear I have lost a close friend today!

My partner in demolition, the aptly named "destroyer" has gone missing!

I've had that hammer since my first pay check after leaving school. What's more annoying is they don't make it any more!!!

Now I've got a 4 hour journey home (not taking into account the M25) with nothing apart from my sentimental thoughts of times spent knocking ten bells out of anything that stood in our path.

So to my oldest and dearest friend, my prize possession. I hope one day we meet again.

Nope

Any way never mind this! It would appear I have lost a close friend today!

My partner in demolition, the aptly named "destroyer" has gone missing!

I've had that hammer since my first pay check after leaving school. What's more annoying is they don't make it any more!!!

Now I've got a 4 hour journey home (not taking into account the M25) with nothing apart from my sentimental thoughts of times spent knocking ten bells out of anything that stood in our path.

So to my oldest and dearest friend, my prize possession. I hope one day we meet again.

I'd body search the carpenters if I were you. I've never known one to own any tools.

It was nothing. That's the amount of work I've actually looked at today.

GHODS I'm bored!

It was nothing. That's the amount of work I've actually looked at today.

GHODS I'm bored!

Well that`s the last time I play i spy with you mate if you can see n for nothing, next time it will be P F for Pink Fairies! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, it might be worth phoning the boiler...
Replies
Views
If your unit is a reliable one then full...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
Thanks, yes I will ask him when he comes in a...
Replies
Views
Back