Power flushing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Adam, if you were so bored today you should have text me back. Git! Or have I got the wrong number, or have I been calling someone else smoochykins?

It was nothing. That's the amount of work I've actually looked at today.

GHODS I'm bored!

Make the most of it, you'll soon be back to too much to do in a day.

How comes you have to be on site all day is it because it's so far away and they need to justify the price they charged or just contract stipulates?

I've decided to come home tonight need to head out at 5am to be in Bournemouth for 9 but missed the kids and I'm out of socks!

Contract stipulation Rob.

I'm back at the house now. Cooked an omelette, on the 2nd grolsch and about to shave and shower before hitting the pub.

Contract stipulation Rob.

I'm back at the house now. Cooked an omelette, on the 2nd grolsch and about to shave and shower before hitting the pub.

Don't hit it on the way in your supposed to walk into it on the way out

It's the way I roll.

I opened the fridge to get stuff for the omelette and the grolsch were grinning at me.

Grolsch! Sssssshhhhhh.

Driving tonight. Half way through my only pint. Gonads.

Hey Adam, if you were so bored today you should have text me back. Git! Or have I got the wrong number, or have I been calling someone else smoochykins?

I've had no text from you mate. I'll text ya now so that you've got my number for any heating advice you might need!

Oh ladies your banter is a sweet sound to my eyes! Tap stalk sorted... My post count shall sore

Oh ladies your banter is a sweet sound to my eyes! Tap stalk sorted... My post count shall sore

Don't be thinking you can waltz back in here like nothing's happened, where oh where have you been. Not with that harlet face book, no surely not.

Don't be thinking you can waltz back in here like nothing's happened, where oh where have you been. Not with that harlet face book, no surely not.

I'd block his posts if I knew how. They all come crawling back in the end.

Sorry to hijack but power flushing huge three zone system today - bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored,

Sorry to hijack but power flushing huge three zone system today - bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored,

You should've said something sooner we could've played I spy!

12 year old house. Sealed system. Dirtiest water I've ever seen. Boooooooooooored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, it might be worth phoning the boiler...
Replies
Views
If your unit is a reliable one then full...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
Thanks, yes I will ask him when he comes in a...
Replies
Views
Back