Problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul f

Hi i have got a problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High.

Had problem with old PCB it burnt out.

Got engineer to fit new one, now the boiler will run both DH & CH if the system is calling for heat within one hour.
If the boiler is not calling for heat for several hours when it first starts it will go to lockout.
Re set the boiler on or two times and it will then start.
The Engineer has changed several PCB’s but the boiler is no different.
I have had new air presser switch two new thermistor’s. the engineer has checked the mcroswitch’s
The Ignition Electrode’s and the Detection Electrode, all appear to be OK.
Can there be a problem with the Gas valve not sending a signal to the PCB when it has not started for some time?

see my recent thread, too many coming off sites into repiars and maintenance.

Now croppie lidls are selling a single malt for £40 with a 95/100 rating from them that know who say it should cost£100+ but my local Lidl isnt stocking yet, happy hunting

see my recent thread, too many coming off sites into repiars and maintenance.

Now croppie lidls are selling a single malt for £40 with a 95/100 rating from them that know who say it should cost£100+ but my local Lidl isnt stocking yet, happy hunting

Jura Superstition. 25 quid. Tesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Thanks will try this out, appreciate the help
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back