Pump water out of well | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pump water out of well in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

U

Unregistered

I have a cellar that has a well type affair in the corner that sems to overflow every now and again. What pump would I use to get rid of the access water? Or can I just fill it all in with something?

No don't fill it in with anything, you need to find out the course of the overflow and rectify the problem. Basically the water still has to go somewhere! Do you find the water overflows when it has been raining heavily? Is your well connected to the water table? etc etc. I would find out as much info as you can before contemplating any work. Try and obtain information through various sources, sometimes the old timer who lives in your street might know something about where and for what purpose the well was constructed.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

K
  • Question
Hi, So for the past month or so I’ve been...
Replies
Views
Kevin L
K
  • Question
This design must be peculiar to the...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
I suspect that the macerator activation is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
it already IS (and always has been) a W-plan...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Back