recommendation And advice are welcome. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss recommendation And advice are welcome. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Ron. I didn’t say that I knew how you worked. I also didn’t say that you was doing bad jobs or cutting corners or ripping people off. I did however ask you to stop using the wrong data sheets and to not miss inform customers. I say this as I wouldn’t want it coming back and biting you on the bottom later on, that’s all. I know I have upset you and I honestly didn’t mean to. I was just trying to prove my point.

Ron. I didn’t say that I knew how you worked. I also didn’t say that you was doing bad jobs or cutting corners or ripping people off. I did however ask you to stop using the wrong data sheets and to not miss inform customers. I say this as I wouldn’t want it coming back and biting you on the bottom later on, that’s all. I know I have upset you and I honestly didn’t mean to. I was just trying to prove my point.
https://www.vaillant.co.uk/downloads/ecotec-plus-937-spare-parts-manual-261488.pdf

Clearly states for model vih vl 15 s / 10liter each vessel ... that’s sold in uk. You can use the part number 0020039781 and you can get that online heating spares etc ...

You really did not upset me.. I like discussing matters which is totally normal. I just don’t believe I’m so wrong ... I can see I can get the storage on English markets with the part number which indicates that you misunderstands the vih cl 15s that’s just the name of the boiler. If you type in the part numbers you can see that the storage comes up with 10 litres each. A lot of Vaillant
Engineers haven’t got a clue if you talk with the, on the phone. Just 2 days ago I spoke with one guy and he wanted to tell me I would need 3 bar mains pressure and 20l flowrates to be able to install this boiler. I had to call a different guy and he told me it was total boll.... the point I want to make is that I strongly believe that it’s the same boiler like Germany with a slight difference in kw output. We have 20 and 26 which is well enough but here in uk is 38kw

https://www.vaillant.co.uk/downloads/ecotec-plus-937-spare-parts-manual-261488.pdf

Clearly states for model vih vl 15 s / 10liter each vessel . that’s sold in uk. You can use the part number 0020039781 and you can get that online heating spares etc .
Ron. I am not saying that your picture doesn’t say 10ltrs. It does what I am saying is it is wrong code VIH 15 CL S refers to the 15ltr store and code VIH 20 CL S refers to the 20 ltr store. You may be able to get the 20ltr in the uk. But it is not supposed to be fitted to the boiler. As per Manufacturers instructions it states that the boiler has a 15ltr store. In the world of gas and gas engineers mate MI’s are god.

You really did not upset me.. I like discussing matters which is totally normal. I just don’t believe I’m so wrong . I can see I can get the storage on English markets with the part number which indicates that you misunderstands the vih cl 15s that’s just the name of the boiler. If you type in the part numbers you can see that the storage comes up with 10 litres each. A lot of Vaillant
Engineers haven’t got a clue if you talk with the, on the phone. Just 2 days ago I spoke with one guy and he wanted to tell me I would need 3 bar mains pressure and 20l flowrates to be able to install this boiler. I had to call a different guy and he told me it was total boll.. the point I want to make is that I strongly believe that it’s the same boiler like Germany with a slight difference in kw output. We have 20 and 26 which is well enough but here in uk is 38kw
The boilers in Germany from what I have been told are a lot more Efficient.

Similar plumbing topics

Behind the control panel the cylinder unit...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Ask Vaillant they do there own ebus style...
Replies
Views
Also due to new regs your heating system must...
Replies
Views
Back