regarding gas safe | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss regarding gas safe in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
a big hairy backside in a kilt will earn ya nowt tom ;) ;)

There are a lot of strange people on the interweb steve. I might be off to the Bahamas this time next week if it takes off.
Anyway, she said i've just to sit here as she'll make a wee bit french toast (eggy bread) for my supper in 5 minutes :lol:

There are a lot of strange people on the interweb steve. I might be off to the Bahamas this time next week if it takes off.
Anyway, she said i've just to sit here as she'll make a wee bit french toast (eggy bread) for my supper in 5 minutes :lol:

ooooooo I've not addressed a bit of eggy bread in ages! salt and pepper or ketchup?

Ever tried Aromat on a fried egg sandwich Tom? Magic!

Aromat.jpg

I agree the videos should never be allowed on You Tube, an email from Gas Safe to You Tube is all it takes to prevent them very similar to videos of road traffic accidents causing death are taken down by You Tube.

On a similar topic I think it's about time the Oil & Solid fuel forum were given their own private section, oil is less likely to kill in the way Gas can but the environmental damage can be immense, also posts about linking oil and solid fuel need to be very closely monitored because a poorly installed solid fuel system can be as likely to explode as a gas system.

I have looked at some of the Tom Plumb videos, IMHO not a great plumber I would question his competence where gas is concerned, that said his theory is not bad, looks like a lonely old man who wants attention.

As to making money on You Tube you would need a massive number of hits to make anything worth while, from my very limited knowledge of the London legal services the 5 will have a long wait to recover the fees for a Q.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
There are other competent persons registers...
Replies
Views
Don't see so many 5 digit numbers these...
2 3
Replies
Views
It seems this changes from college to college...
Replies
Views
Back