##### Seasons Greetings ##### | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ##### Seasons Greetings ##### in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Posting here as requested to keep my account alive. I have a few properties to maintain and I try to do as much as I can myself - gas work excluded of course. When I’ve hit any tricky issues in the past, I’ve been able to resolve by referring to the expert advice on this forum, so many thanks to all you that share your experience/expertise here!

Hi Thanks for posting and saying hello! Sounds like you have your hands full with those properties! Where in the world are they?!

Hi Thanks for posting and saying hello! Sounds like you have your hands full with those properties! Where in the world are they?!
Hi Lou. There are 3 in all, but all in Nottingham so not too much hassle. Most of the hard refurb type work has been done on them and it's now just [ ;-) ] a case of maintaining them.

Hello and welcome back

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, both. Good tips. Will give them a go.
Replies
Views
I would do some research and identify your...
Replies
Views
Should have it done in a day. If you’re a bit...
Replies
Views
Awesome. Well thanks for all the help...
Replies
Views
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Back