Secret Santa sticky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 12 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 8K

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
not opened mine either. i would like to also apologise to my recipient if they are disappointed with their gift.

Lot of worried people if you've sent me something **** feel free to send additional gifts to top it up

How much was we meant to spend

After croppie getting nice pressies of Stout I thought this would be a laugh for all so here goes UKPF's very own Secret Santa

anybody wishing to take part pm me your name and address no names addresses will be passed on to anyone other than the UKPF member drawn to get your pressie.

the rules are as follows these may be amended or added too slightly if they conflict with any policies of the UKPF and the fact that i am making the rules up as i go along :santa3::presents1::santa::santa5::santa_cheesy:

Rules

1. pm me your name and address
2. closing date is 30th November 2013
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.

HO HO HO

i know its a bit early but will need to get the names in and give people time to get pressie's and send them out.

A tenner(ish) or a bit more

I had to decide what to get the northerner who has everything.

Obviously nothing that requires electricity. Or reading and writing.

I thought about a flint-knapping kit, or something amazing like a box of matches ("Look - magic wood make FIRE!") but decided that this might be considered patronising.

Tricky stuff this secret santa thing.

I had to decide what to get the northerner who has everything.

Obviously nothing that requires electricity. Or reading and writing.

I thought about a flint-knapping kit, or something amazing like a box of matches ("Look - magic wood make FIRE!") but decided that this might be considered patronising.

Tricky stuff this secret santa thing.

Just a pen would of been like black magic
Lol says the norther lad I'm from Lancashire or to bod that's the winning rose lol

I'd like to think my recipient appreciates their present.

I went practical & personal!

I'd assumed a personalised set of handkerchiefs would be acceptable!

I bought my recipient something practical. And personal. And it also lets him know how I think of him!

I'd like to think my recipient appreciates their present.

I went practical & personal!

I'd assumed a personalised set of handkerchiefs would be acceptable!

Depends if they are scented or not :)

20131222_150035.jpg i caved in and opened mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've seen leak detector spray leave a green...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Happens a lot on Worcester’s.
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
Bilbo65
B
Back