Secret Santa sticky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 16 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 8K

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus you try to make a man out of someone and they throw your efforts in the bin!!

Jesus you try to make a man out of someone and they throw your efforts in the bin!!

Hah! That reminds me of a funny story about a young man journeying into manhood in a Jo'burg hookshop. I wasnt there for the first part, but I was around when his mother found out. Legendary!

I might just tell the story a bit later.

Hah! That reminds me of a funny story about a young man journeying into manhood in a Jo'burg hookshop. I wasnt there for the first part, but I was around when his mother found out. Legendary!

It's later so you can tell the story now!

Well they say he only ***s once a year.....looks like his sack was well and truly full!

Santa stopped me to shake my hand and say Happy Xmas today at Whiston Hospital. Creeped me out if I'm honest. Wasn't the real Santa, I know that because he's not even real. Is he?

Our ships doctor was chatting one night about one of the crew with a dose of clap. Doc asked why he didnt use a condom at the hook shop, and said sailer who must be related to gasmans inlaw replied that he and his mate shared a hooker and he was second to go, but only had the one condom and being he didnt want to come into contact with his mates offerings reversed the condom inside out before using it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't the real Santa, I know that because he's not even real. Is he?

So your parents were proven liers?
I suppose they also told you about the tooth fairy and kissing girls made your teeth fall out and having a ham shank made hair grow on the palms of your hands?

All this will soon come to you too :lol:

So your parents were proven liers?
I suppose they also told you about the tooth fairy and kissing girls made your teeth fall out and having a ham shank made hair grow on the palms of your hands?

All this will soon come to you too :lol:
I still won't swallow chewing gum in case it wraps around my heart.

Not sure if mine has received theirs yet?!

Unless you've heard differently Julie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've seen leak detector spray leave a green...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Happens a lot on Worcester’s.
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
Bilbo65
B
Back