Secret Santa sticky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 17 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 8K

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo (23).jpg

The wife said i should open the package away from the kids just in case.......perhaps i misinterpreted the spirit of Secret Santa. Merry Christmas everyone.

just opened mine and i must say i'm well impressed with it.

2013-12-24 22.35.44.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-12-24 22.35.08.jpg
    2013-12-24 22.35.08.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
simon you must be clairvoyant i was going to get a new mini adjustable after christmas, thank you very much.

You are welcome. I was struggling what to get and a lad i know had bought a set. Well after one use i bought myself a set and hey presto another for the secret santa. Ive used them on 10, 15, 22 and 28mm and they cut well.

Merry christmas everyone am off back to bed been up since 5.00 opening prezzies with the kids.

i got a girly calender so much appreciated who ever sent it ,mrs wont let me put it up in the kitchen

Thanks to my sender. Merry Christmas

Thanks to my secret Santa, one of those adjustable mirrors, an extendable magnet and plug tester.
All proper handy stuff and much appreciated.

Im sure you mentioned you smoke Ads so when i saw it on ebay i thought it an ideal prez glad you liked the t shirt was gonna get babycham drinker emblazoned on the back but didnt have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've seen leak detector spray leave a green...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Happens a lot on Worcester’s.
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
Bilbo65
B
Back