Secret Santa sticky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 19 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 8K

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

Oh yes, of course! It's obviously a karma thing!! Silly me.

That's the good thing about karma, you just never know when it's going to pop up again hey?!?!

Well my ss got me a beer helmet and a funny memo pad. Ill post a pic later of me wearing the awesome PPE

Come on Croppie show us you in the Santa Mankni.....that would top my year off! Who else reckons we should see ?

Just go on google and type "elf p@rn"

I'm sure you'll see someone similar to croppie in a Xmas mankini

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Who is owning up to what they sent?

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

as today is busy day and most people who have done Secret Santa have not posted at all today. i will post the list of who got in who in the ss on the 27 th .i think a lot of people already know anyway.

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

i want pictures of your first attempt please!

who is playing with the boat and is it unsinkable, no need to be sorry either, its xmas.

My son used to have that boat! Was unsinkable too and was great fun till it got dropped on a tiled floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've seen leak detector spray leave a green...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Happens a lot on Worcester’s.
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
Bilbo65
B
Back