Secret Santa sticky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 8K

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think to be safe you need to be posting before the 15th december to be sure of it getting there in time also if cost allows please use a tracking service from your courier

how we all getting on i'm just waiting for gifts to turn then off to my unsuspecting victim
:presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2:

Ordered mine on line and got an email. Out of stock until 16th dec. do I risk it?

I may or may not have bought mine a couple of weeks ago cos it made me laugh.

Were I one of the ss's of course!

just got a cracking bargain on ebay i thought i would be nice this year i honestly think they will like it. and if they don't well they can go fcuk themselves i have RSI after last night feckin typing all night

and breathe

if you need to ask your ss a question just pm me and i will pass it on.

So, I am sure I'm NOT THE ONLY BLOKE WHO HAS NEVER SENT SOMEONE A PRESENT IN THE POST WHO HE DOES NOT KNOW !

Do I put with Love or Best Wishes ???

And then do I put my name?? that is if I had put my name in??

So, I am sure I'm NOT THE ONLY BLOKE WHO HAS NEVER SENT SOMEONE A PRESENT IN THE POST WHO HE DOES NOT KNOW !

Do I put with Love or Best Wishes ???

And then do I put my name?? that is if I had put my name in??
I'm in the same boat. The missus tells me it's supposed to be completely anonymous but I'm not sure how we're doing 'our version'.

Well if I had had chosen my gift and was theoretically going to send it to an unknown to me individual I would put kisses on the lot. Good job I'm not in it. Or am I????

Well if I had had chosen my gift and was theoretically going to send it to an unknown to me individual I would put kisses on the lot. Good job I'm not in it. Or am I????

Yes, yes you are. How do I know that?

Hypothetically speaking you might now receive kisses with your gift (if you were in it that is) but only three people know the answer to that.......theoretically.

That could have been a blue kipper!
It may well have been a ruse. But then again I might want you to think that. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist".
But then I may have been too late entering it and as such had no partner and just want in on the banter.

My thought were to stay anonymous till christmas day and then its upto yourself if wanna blab how good your present was

And in this note dya think the subject (if I had one!!??) would mind £9.99 worth of end fees out the back of my van?

Anyone know the easiest way to wrap a banana shaped item? It's for something completely unrelated obviously, because I'm not in this Secret Santa thing.

Anyone know the easiest way to wrap a banana shaped item? It's for something completely unrelated obviously, because I'm not in this Secret Santa thing.

Drop it into an old Jura whiskey cardboard tube and then wrap that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've seen leak detector spray leave a green...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Happens a lot on Worcester’s.
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
Bilbo65
B
Back