Seriously cheap makita sds max | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg Twice the price on amazon !!

Ok this is getting silly now we really should be looking for some form of sponsorship from 1 thread they have cleared almost 20 units.

i know they are cut price but they priced it.

Sell it this way the occasional forum alert on the odd deal or new product and they are quids in.

Drill arrived, lucky as I just popped home for lunch. Unopened as no time. Anyone else received theirs?

Looks alright, big old carry case. Apparently there's a place in High Wycombe- build base? Well, my mate says they have Makita sales events and they sell for cost price + £1. He got a radio for £63- they're £99 in shops and a drill/impact set also (not £99!). I'm going to sign up for email alerts.

Mine arrived today. I'm most impressed by the makita tea towel included inside. It will make the wife's day when she sees I didn't forget to include her in my indulgences.

I will donate you a spirit level if you negotiate some pukka deals on tools for me, whilst I sit in the sports bar during Folkstone tool day at Bluewater. Sound a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
I suppose some tradesman just buy an 18v...
Replies
Views
K
I popped into my local tool shop last weeek...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Titan!
Replies
Views
Cheers roger I'm going to order one from...
Replies
Views
B
Thanks to everyone that answered my questions...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
blawford
B
Back