Seriously cheap makita sds max | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes killy likes his value for money purchase's you have to give him 10 out of 10 :wink:.

What? You probably get on better with broken toes?

I'm not getting into a debate on whether or not I should be wearing steel toecaps. All I will say is I've worked for years without them and I'm fine. I can't stand working in them.

Yes, I know, I only need one bad accident to lose my toes, and no I won't come looking for any sympathy if I do get my toes crushed.

If I'm forced to wear them on a particular site, then I will do so but the vast majority of my work doesn't involve lifting heavy things, and the most likely thing to happen to my feet is I drop a heavy spanner on them. Painful but not serious.

I like my samba safety shoes for everyday work in peoples houses too :wink: When i was young i loved the pit boots with the toecap on the outside in fact i used to polish the caps up with brillo pads when i went out to the pub on a friday night. If i never found anyone who fancied a square go i could smash every milk bottle i came across on the way home :smile:

These drills were manufactured 2009 not that it means anything...I've just registered my 3 year warranty.

Thanks again Billy and keep those eyes peels for more goodies.

These drills were manufactured 2009 not that it means anything...I've just registered my 3 year warranty.

Thanks again Billy and keep those eyes peels for more goodies.

I didn't see anything about a three yr warranty ?.

3 year warranty card in box, just go to Makita UK, register an account and enter the seriel number and place of purchase and then print out your certificate and loose it like i've done. Doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
I suppose some tradesman just buy an 18v...
Replies
Views
K
I popped into my local tool shop last weeek...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Titan!
Replies
Views
Cheers roger I'm going to order one from...
Replies
Views
B
Thanks to everyone that answered my questions...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
blawford
B
Back