So why do you frequent UKPF | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 1K

Discuss So why do you frequent UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Personally for me its the banter.
Nothing to do with problem solving...
After working all day last thing i want to do is neccasarily talk plumbing.
Just like the crack and the regulars..

to prove there are others out there worse off than me............................... I thank you all :)

Because you're such a damn nice bunch of chaps. Opinionated, grumpy, full of banter and feckin hysterical

I suppose there is the glutton for punishment factor as well

I'm here for the laughs. And there's been a lot of them over the last few years. There's also so much knowledge on here, years of experience that has come in very handy at times.

I also keep coming back in the slight hope that Ray gives out free pens to the first 5 to respond to a freebie thread!

I think it's a great forum with a loyal following of regulars. I'd love to see some if the old faces return but I suppose I'll have to wait for Facebook to be shut down for that!

Because there is so little on the tv I want to watch, a pint in the local is blooming expensive and here I can drink, smoke and eat popcorn when one of those "Will he survive the night" threads appear! lol

Purely for knowledge. I wouldn't have coped this long if it wasn't for this forum. Although, I am not allowed on it much these days due to having a family. Although my family are so much better than you guys and girls so shouldn't complain

Purely for knowledge. I wouldn't have coped this long if it wasn't for this forum. Although, I am not allowed on it much these days due to having a family. Although my family are so much better than you guys and girls so shouldn't complain

Thought we were all family here Mutley! lol

Have to say there is a good number of blokes on here that I would be quite happy to have a pint with

We need an inaugural UKPF beer fest. Possibly
Rays place could foot the bill
..??

Saves talking to the wife and I can do it from the comfort of my own home wearing my white fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Fully agree preparation of the floor is vital...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
Back