So why do you frequent UKPF | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 1K

Discuss So why do you frequent UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love you all, I couldnt be without UKPF now , I even love engineers , lol

This forum is a gold mine of plumbing information. I think we could write a book about it!

I just love you all, I couldnt be without UKPF now , I even love engineers , lol

heart-shape-hands-psd-435728.png

Im not on twitter.

Or rather, I do have an account, and at one point I had about 70 followers, but I have never actually sent a tweet!

To be fair I have an account on Twitter and face which my web designer set up for me 4 years ago and to this day I've done absolutely nothing with them.....truly less than nothing..

Last edited:
Not on twitter or facepoke. I can tell people when I'm having a poo or other pointless info on here!

I bet I'm the only one on here who is not on faceblock and tw4tter...

You lost the bet mate, only time I had a fb account was when my niece went to uni and she set it up to show me what she was doing. What I do in my life is private end of!

Because no matter how bad things are and how down I feel, I know I can always pop in here and find someone worse off then myself.

And that never fails to cheer me up

Still trying to get a freebie from Ray.......i think he has a tracker on my van to see when i'm out and not on me pooter. All the rest is just a bonus........like Adams toothache and Jon falling apart at the seams.

Still trying to get a freebie from Ray.......i think he has a tracker on my van to see when i'm out and not on me pooter. All the rest is just a bonus........like Adams toothache and Jon falling apart at the seams.

See its post like this that make me chuckle!

No twitter or facebook for me either
Although I don't mind a nose on Mrs Swamps facebook now and again

Sometimes it's just a crazy place to be.....and I fit right in...lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Fully agree preparation of the floor is vital...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
Back