Sponsored thread - Worcester unvented cylinders | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sponsored thread - Worcester unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

I love it when a plan comes together.

Just done a deal for a pile of Worcester unvented cylinders.

Much cheaper than I was expecting them to be. 210 litre indirect for £599 plus VAT. I knew I could sell them at that price.

As a special introductory offer, I sorted out a deal with Worcester so we could offer them cheaper if bought with a Worcester system boiler. So if you buy the two together, the 210 litre is just £499 plus VAT. Should fly off the shelf.

Just had a call today from my man at Worcester. Between the laughter, he told me that they were launching a national cashback scheme for £100 per cylinder. That 210 litre unit is now just £399 plus VAT after the cashback. How cheap? Thats just ridiculous!

So if you are quoting for an unvented install from scratch, and you like the mighty Worcester Bosch name - fill yer boots!

But not until my stock turns up next week. :)

I was hoping you would say a box of biccies... Boo !

Put one aside for me with Dan at Ashford Ray : )

Im looking for a couple of boxes of biscuits ray seen as we know you got em cheap :smilewinkgrin:

I was hoping you would say a box of biccies... Boo !

Put one aside for me with Dan at Ashford Ray : )

Boxes of biccies only available on internet sales.

In branch sales, the best you get is a free cup of coffee that should carry a government health warning. :)

I will ask Dan to put one by for you Iain. 210 litre?

Boxes of biccies only available on internet sales.

In branch sales, the best you get is a free cup of coffee that should carry a government health warning. :)

I will ask Dan to put one by for you Iain. 210 litre?

no the biccies, me and iain were looking forward to munching them!

Technically this is an internet sale as we are communicating via an Internet forum. : )

Cool, im waiting on confirmation of a boiler job so will be it with that so I can get it cheap!

Technically this is an internet sale as we are communicating via an Internet forum. : )

True. Have an internet biscuit.

biccy.jpg

Trying to get the name out there in cylinders Ray, not selling hence 9 year guarantee on boiler if you are WAI too, I was discussing this on Monday with a man from worcester

Trying to get the name out there in cylinders Ray, not selling hence 9 year guarantee on boiler if you are WAI too, I was discussing this on Monday with a man from worcester

Advantage as well they count as half a point though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you are looking at replacing look at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
R
Please keep the politics out of it lads. This...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
SOLd out in about 1 minute
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back