Sponsored thread - Worcester unvented cylinders | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sponsored thread - Worcester unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
18kw system boiler £699 plus vat
210 litre green store sc if bought with boiler £499 plus vat
250 litre green store sc if bought with boiler £549 plus vat

The Worcester cashback offer doesn't start officially until feb, but my understanding is that it will be £150 cashback on a cylinder bought with boiler.

So if you can hang on until feb, you are quids in.

Yeah will be no problem, I don't actually need it til April. Can I get put on your mailing list?

Ray my rep tells me the 150 is if you install a one in your own home have to wait and see

Oh, and who makes them out of interest?

Found out the answer to this today - they are made by a Bosch group factory in France, but Worcester want to bring production to the UK, and have been told by Bosch Group that they have to increase sales to a certain level to justify the investment.

Ray my rep tells me the 150 is if you install a one in your own home have to wait and see

Nope, the cashback applies to any sale. £100 for the unit on its own, or £150 if bought with a WB system or heat only boiler. It doesn't have to be in your own home, but could be if thats what you want. Then there is the completely separate offer from us, which reduced the invoice price... if you buy with a WB system boiler.

Just to confirm that although the Worcester promotional material will say that the offer starts on Feb 1st, purchases from Williams made during January will be counted for the promotion.

So if you buy (say) a 210 litre with a system boiler, you will end up paying just £349+vat after getting your cashback. Add £50 for a 250litre, or £100 for 300 litre.

Eyewateringly cheap, and only possible because of the accident of timing that has caused WB to give it away with both hands!

Is the extra 150 through u ray got no info about it with my order

Worcester don't have the claim forms and other point-of-sale stuff back from their printers yet, but as soon as I get the claim form I will send you one Alex. In your case, it probably makes sense to return it to us - because of the point about the sale being in January. I don't think that any other merchant has that exception for January sales, so I will send the Jan ones off in a batch with a covering note from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you are looking at replacing look at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
R
Please keep the politics out of it lads. This...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
SOLd out in about 1 minute
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back