SteveWannadogas | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss SteveWannadogas in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets consider the two tragic deaths recorded this morning, consider this guy might be vulnerable and treat him gently.

Your point is fair mate but he's been dabbling with dodgy gas advice

Can we see the transcripts of this??

Lets consider the two tragic deaths recorded this morning, consider this guy might be vulnerable and treat him gently.

Fair point well made, mate. Sometimes people talk big to hide their insecurities...

Next time i attend a leak I'm gonna call the fire brigade out sit back and have a brew whilst they repair it.
After all i pay council tax and the FB comes under that.

Ha ha kind of as maybe but I'd still say not their job

It's something that really annoys me to be honest. We pay their wages - pretty decent wages at that, and the cheeky sods undercut us on their days off!!!

It's something that really annoys me to be honest. We pay their wages - pretty decent wages at that, and the cheeky sods undercut us on their days off!!!

And more than likely pay no tax on it.

He reckons now that he's passed. I don't believe him

An apprentice at work passed just before Christmas. A week or so before he asked me how come the water on the hot tap doesn't come out black when the heating pipes are also joined in to a cylinder?!
There's a worrying lack of basic knowledge. But why is this? Because they don't listen? Because they get passed from engineer to engineer on a daily basis?
It's frightening.

An apprentice at work passed just before Christmas. A week or so before he asked me how come the water on the hot tap doesn't come out black when the heating pipes are also joined in to a cylinder?!
There's a worrying lack of basic knowledge. But why is this? Because they don't listen? Because they get passed from engineer to engineer on a daily basis?
It's frightening.

It's frightening.

dont listen and lack of common sense

I'm finding his public information on here the most disturbing

It's frightening.

Yeah, why is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the replies. So the distance is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Hi There, What did you decide to do in the end?
Replies
Views
Back